evo80

Wee Maddy search continues
Reading between the lines ,I think they are on the trail of organised Paedos hoping if they track them down it will lead to other things.let's hope so.

I will now hide in a bunker.....the question that i always ask.....why was there no babysitter employed?
If an unemployed young lady went to play bingo on holiday in Butlins, would they be afforded so sympathy.......i think not

Saoirse

I understand what you're saying but I fail to see how it helps young Maddys plight now

Saoirse

Sorry Peppercat I see what you mean. I am naive on this one as you are 100% correct-I remember that being highlighted but at the time I thought that's great it may help-but now you put it that way......

Let's just hope

Saoirse

Again I know what you're saying in that they acted extremely irresponsibility

Poor wee child is the only victim

Many people believe ,she was abducted by people who very quickly realised there was too much heat and killed her , burying her in one of the many dis-used wells.
Supposedly, one main suspect has died. An accomplice has stated this was what happened, although no charges were brought.

Saoirse

I agree entirely 1939

I ( maybe stupidly) just have this feeling/hope that the kids still alive and well

pepperkat

From"Gods Own Country"
Sorry Peppercat I see what you mean. I am naive on this one as you are 100% correct-I remember that being highlighted but at the time I thought that's great it may help-but now you put it that way......

Let's just hope

I just think that shouldMaddy have been abducted for someone to bring up as their own, the fact they released her eye defect made Maddy very easily indentifiable. It may be me, but it just cross d my mind that anyone who would steal a child in those circumstances, would have no qualms about killing her.
I honestly and truly hope that this was not the case, but after all this time I don't think there is going to be a happy ending.

tintagel

I have to admit that I have always had a feeling that, all was not as it seemed, with this case.

The question of 'costs' also needs to be raised, given that (sadly) thousand's of children have been abducted from their families in the interim period, but None of those families have received the amount of support or investigation that the Mc Cains have - Does this not beg the question - Why

Madeleine, is worth every penny & more... but so is Every Child who is abducted! What's so different about the Mc Cain case...................?

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Whatever happens there will be no happy outcome, even if she is found.

As usual, the police come up with another lead just as the money is due to run out. I see the bill is now knocking on £12 million. Somebody needs to bite the bullet and say "No more!"

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom