haybags

wedding things i need
hi all.just wanted to know if anyone can tell me a cheap place i can get a nice little wedding bouquet and a few buttonholes from ( bodrum area) for my forthcoming wedding ( oct 8th)i want to keep it simple. i also wondered if i can get hold of some helium balloons.i have picked up table decs etc from uk to take with me as i was advised they dont have same decs as us.i also am thinking of getting my hair pinned up so i could also use a reasonable hairdresser for that morning.any tips will be appreciated.thankyou :416pv:

pebble

wedding things i need
There are several gals on the forum who have businesses set up to help out people such a yourself. Im sure they will be by to help you out.
good luck on your wedding

wedding things i need
When our son got married we took lots of our own decorations and had puchased a gazebo from Tansas an decorated it on the beach ourselves. We could not get helium for the balloons and as it was windy that evening it was a good job we didn't have any.
Our daughter in law wanted silk flowers and the flowers she wanted would not have been abvailable fresh in Turkey anyway. We also had silk flowers for the button holes. The bouquets were carfefully wrapped and put in a box which my mom had as her hand luggage. We travelled with Thomas Cook and they allowed an additional 20kg allowanc e for the wedding items.If you check with your airline they may give you extra allowan ce but you do have to ask. We also took our own favours and some paper tablecloths to go over the main cloths on the tables to keep the colour scheme going, and our own wedding bubbles. If there are several of you travelling you can also even out the carrying of your decs. Personally unless you want a traditional Turkish type wedding you're better taking as much as you can youself. Good luck, enjoy your day.

waterbaby

wedding things i need
Hi Haybags, iv sent you a pm. YOu can get alot of what you will need in or around bodrum.Florists are reasonably cheap and have lovely selections of flowers.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
wedding things i need
Can't offer any suggestions only good luck and best wishes for 8th October. Hope you all have a great day. Would love an update & photos if poss afterwards...for the nosey ones amongst us!:biggrin:
Carol x

EVELYNNE

evelynne
wedding things i need
yes nothing better to brighten a day than a good wedding pic. Good luck for the 8th enjoy your day.

Eve

alison09400

wedding things i need
Wedding bouquets and buttonholes are very reasonably priced compared to the UK. The florist should have a catalogue with different styles to choose from.

Regarding hairdressers shop around and get prices from a few different salons.

evey

evey
wedding things i need
good luck for your wedding 8th oct ... were about is it ..... i,ll be in bodrum same time ????

Latest Posts

Top Bottom