jolongley

Wedding Party - More Villas please!
Hi

Thanks so much to everyone who has responded to my thread about needing accomodation for our wedding guests next June.

I am currently trying to sort out who needs what accomodation and for how long, flights for next June aren't published yet so we are unable to be specific, but I expect most people will want to book from Saturday 29th May 2010 for 7 nights.

We are still looking for anyone with 2 bed and 4 bed villas ... anyone?

Jo
Ardea 44:

Hi Jo
I'm not sure where you're looking for villas, but as the wedding's in Bodrum, you might be interested in our 3 bedroomed villa in Yalikavak.You can find details on my website (look in my profile for it). Please email or PM me if you're interested.
Congratulations on your engagement!

pmhym

Hi Jo

We have booked flights for next June, Aegean flights, good prices.

:peace:

we have booked flights as well the list for next year came out about 3 weeks ago! They will go up in price so it is advisable to get in early

Regards

Kevin

Jo,
Send me personal message with your e-mail, I will be able to put you in touch with Villa Owners on Lakeside and I also have an apartment on Lakeside which would be available.
Regards,
Brian

jolongley

Hi - we are looking for villas to hire for 1 week. What rent do ou usually charge?

Cambuskenneth

Jo

i have just joined this forum so hence the delay in replying to you post. I have a 4 bed villa with pool on Turquoise which will sleep 8 and will be available for the dates you mentioned.

Let me know if you are interested

Margaret.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom