maggie

Wedding outfit.
I am visiting Izmir over Xmas and planning to try and find a different Mother of the Groom out fit for my sons wedding next September.

Can anyone recommend me any shops to go to or anywhere that sells Wedding hats etc.

I want something that I know wont be replicated by anyone living in England.

Thanks Hugs Maggie xxxx:255ji:

Wedding outfit.
Hi Maggie
Congratulations! My son's getting married in January so I know how you feel. To be honest, your best bet would be to get your outfit from an individual shop in the UK, as opposed to the usual high street chains. They will stock a selection of designers from all over Europe. You'd be very unlikely to see anyone else wearing anything the same. It depends where you live and how much you want to spend really. Good luck and I hope the wedding goes well.

Last edited:

kernowians

Wedding outfit.
Hi Maggie
Congratulations! My son's getting married in January so I know how you feel. To be honest, your best bet would be to get your outfit from an individual shop in the UK, as opposed to the usual high street chains. They will stock a selection of designers from all over Europe. You'd be very unlikely to see anyone else wearing anything the same. It depends where you live and how much you want to spend really. Good luck and I hope the wedding goes well.
Hi there. I think Maggie lives in Akbuk.

suzyq

Wedding outfit.
Just a thought, are there any good dressmakers in your area that could run up an outfit for you?

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Wedding outfit.
go for the lady gaga look!
02_lady_gaga.jpg

Latest Posts

Top Bottom