emma_hardy

wedding in yali, please help!
Hi,

Me and my better half have decided to get wed in yali next september, we are struggling with details of someone who might be able to organise a few areas such as pre booking the registrar. We are very keen to pay someone to help, and have already decided upon the venue (kivanc suites). Does anybody know someone who might be willing to help,

Emma Hardy

carolk

R.I.P
Hi Emma, we have Alison 09400 co-owner of Turkey Wedding Planner on the forum. I'm sure she will be along very shortly to advise.

Welcome to the forum. :roundgrin

Last edited:

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Hi Emma

My daughter is also getting married in Turgutreis next September. They have just arrived home and while on holidays they checked out what they need to do. It seems they can't book anything till next year. Good luck with your wedding plans.

Maura

waterbaby

Its not like the UK over here, I organised my whole wedding in under 3 weeks, in that time i also designed and had my dress made.

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Its not like the UK over here, I organised my whole wedding in under 3 weeks, in that time i also designed and had my dress made.

Hi Waterbaby, you have my admiration. I hope my daughter's wedding will be a success in that short time. Is there anything in particular we should be prepared for.

Maura

evey

evey
good luck with all the weddings in yali next sept just hope i,m there to nosey at them all .................xx

waterbaby

Hi Waterbaby, you have my admiration. I hope my daughter's wedding will be a success in that short time. Is there anything in particular we should be prepared for.

Maura

Be prepared for the un prepared is my best advice , this is turkey after all lol.

evey

evey
hi emma did i meet u in yali this summer with ur parents?? and child ??
in june or july ??

emma_hardy

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread, im panacking like every bride to be, and the turks being so laid back doesn't help when you need to prepare the details. Ive mailed some of you back, and hope you can help.
Im not sure evey, i was there in may/june, yes with my mum and dad and boyf and baby girl, we love the place so much and got engaged there, so it's an ideal location for our wedding.

evey

evey
yeah i was there late may start of june also . ur bf got the new phone and we were looking at it in morguls .. enjoy ur planning for wedding and good luck it will be gorgeous i,m sure x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom