icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Wedded Bliss
Well Hubby and I chalked up 38 years of wedded bliss today. although we have been together for 41 years, Blimey you have to say it fast, it just doesn't seem possible. The years have flown by, where did they go?

They have been happy years, with a few hic cups along the way, which only served to make our relationship stronger .

Yep, if asked, I would definately say yes again. Well to this man I would.

I consider myself very lucky. Just had to share it with you.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Wedded Bliss
Congratulations . I'll see if i get the Anniversary waltz played for you on the special requests tonight !!!!!............Diane

GnD

Wedded Bliss
Seriously something to be proud of these days.

It's our 25th next April and know I got it right too.

Smiler

Wedded Bliss
My wife often tells me how much she has enjoyed 2 years of wedded bliss!! :D

I can't work that out as we've been married for 13 years... :( :D

Peter J

Wedded Bliss
Congratulations to you both

These days, it's so nice to hear someone say that they got it right and have no regrets.

Well done and enjoy! Dee

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Wedded Bliss
My wife often tells me how much she has enjoyed 2 years of wedded bliss!! :D

I can't work that out as we've been married for 13 years... :( :D

Smiler, with a sense of humour like that you wont go far wrong.:biggrin:

ChrisBobs

Wedded Bliss
That is lovely to hear- congratulations to you both and thank you for sharing something so wonderful.
We had a quiet cheers to a friend today - she is celebrating 2 years with her hubby tonight! Hope your auspicious day rubs off on them!

Summertime

Golden Girls
Wedded Bliss
Well Hubby and I chalked up 38 years of wedded bliss today. although we have been together for 41 years, Blimey you have to say it fast, it just doesn't seem possible. The years have flown by, where did they go?

They have been happy years, with a few hic cups along the way, which only served to make our relationship stronger .

Yep, if asked, I would definately say yes again. Well to this man I would.

I consider myself very lucky. Just had to share it with you.

What a lovely post, not many of these marrage today, good luck with your celebraitions.:hug

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Wedded Bliss
yes congratulations from me too, it is something to be proud of with so many youngsters these days not even getting married.

We 've been married 33 years and all the time my pete keeps making me laugh we will be together lol

Cheers to you both

Eve xx

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Wedded Bliss
That is lovely to hear- congratulations to you both and thank you for sharing something so wonderful.
We had a quiet cheers to a friend today - she is celebrating 2 years with her hubby tonight! Hope your auspicious day rubs off on them!

So do I.:high5:

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Wedded Bliss
yes congratulations from me too, it is something to be proud of with so many youngsters these days not even getting married.

We 've been married 33 years and all the time my pete keeps making me laugh we will be together lol

Cheers to you both

Eve xx

To be able to laugh together (even at one another sometimes) is great.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Wedded Bliss
Congratulations to you both.

Me and Victor have notched up nearly 29, married for about 17 of them and believe it or not , he does make me laugh lol.

Jeannie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom