Aladin

Web Developer's Handbook....
Streuth! It is like an alien language! My website needs updating so of to my friend the Web Master! Just hope I can learn something from him to be able to use the information here.

merlin

From some of the posts I have seen over the months I am pretty sure the forum has some excellent design talent within its membership.

Would be nice to start a web design tutorial over the coming months.... what about it guys?

Aladin

I for one would appreciate it. I've also just posted a plea to get wifi'd in a new thread.

GarryP

Thanks for that Merlin, good to have such much reference material from one source.
Will give it a going over sometime.

YogiPJ

Well guys, I've just got to have my say here.

I use what I consider to be a truly amazing "system" for building (& automatic inclusion in search engines) for our website.

The system includes:

• Guidance on choosing the most profitable niche for your site.
  • Advice on choosing your Domain Name
  • Domain Registration & unlimited hosting
  • Unlimited e-mail addresses
  • A complete, detailed & easy to follow Action Guide
  • Keyword research tools to help you choose profitable keywords for each page
  • Web based forms for you to build your site with no technical knowledge
  • E-books which teach you how to write to "pre-sell", how to "make your links work"
  • Automated submission to all the major search engines
  • A most amazing community forum of other users, who provide help & inspiration to everyone

This is just a very small part of the information & tools provided by this "system" which enables the non-technical to build a website & indeed a business. You need nothing else. No other software, no other reading materials. It is ALL included.

They do also have an affilliate program & Yes, I am an affilliate. This is not however why I am telling you about it. I am telling you because in my opinion and in the opionion of many thousands of other users, it is second to none & I think that you will be missing out big time if you dont give it a look. I feel I would be betraying the users of this forum if I did not tell you about it.

O.k. - enough of my rambling. Time for you to take a look for yourselves.

I don't know if affilliate links are allowed on here, so I'll give you both my affilliate link :) & the direct link to the companies website if you want to have a look & maybe order without me getting any commission :crazy:

Merv - please take a look yourself & see what you think. If you think I'm just writing this to make a commission, then please remove my affiliate link (or remove it anyway if its against the rules).

Sorry to take up your time, but trust me, it'll be worth it.

Pete

As you rightly say - affiliate links are not allowed on the forum

Direct link to SiteSell - E-Commerce for the rest of us

Last edited by a moderator:

merlin

I am trying to get my new laptop filled up with crappy programs right now but will have a look tomorrow. However, I must say for most of the membership on TL, I think they will prefer to perhaps use the winter months to improve their skills slowly slowly using the resources we have from existing members who know web design either as a business or as a hobby and of course, free of charge on Turkish Living.

Merv!

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I have a good adobe acrobat e-book "Getting started with Macromedia dreamweaver" if anyone wants it.

Maidmarion

I have started doing a Dreamweaver course at college but do not have anything for practice at home. I would love your book if you are totally finished with it. Thank you.
MM (Nottingham)

I have sent you an email. Please let me know your decision. M

Last edited:

gummus

Hi Pete

Yes I would like the dreamweaver book as I have tried to use to create my site

Thanks

John

pomella

Thanks, I think the idea of a tutorial is an excellent idea - although it may be a little adventurous for me - but hey who knows. I have after all found my way around the forum!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi pomella..i second what you say...i havent a clue about building a website what it costs etc...i need the complete abc

Latest Posts

Top Bottom