gally

Weather
Hi, whats the weather like in Turgutreis lately, coming out for a weeks break on Friday 12th so hopefully get some decent weather.
Any suggestions for a good restaurant (nice steaks?) would be gratefully received.
Thanks. :smile:

evo80

Weather
Hi, whats the weather like in Turgutreis lately, coming out for a weeks break on Friday 12th so hopefully get some decent weather.
Any suggestions for a good restaurant (nice steaks?) would be gratefully received.
Thanks. :smile:

Don't know about Turgetreis ,but here at 10.30pm in S/East UK its 19c outside with a warm breeze. Real weird for mid Oct.

McB

Weather
Obviously because it changes so much...? For inside and outside...? For day and night...? For bad hair days and....?

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Weather
Obviously because it changes so much...? For inside and outside...? For day and night...? For bad hair days and....?

Yes, obvious indeed McB and also weather where I want to be, where I am now, where I was last week, where my aunt is etc…

Who needs TLF? Let’s start a weather forum – the possibilities are endless!

McB

Weather
One for the future, one for the past, and one for me foot in me mouth, with a big kick up the ....

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Weather
According to this the super cell could have severe hailstones and twisters. 'In the month of August'

Latest Posts

Top Bottom