arrian

R.I.P
weather in turgutreis?
whats the weather like in t/treis at the moment please? and is it likely to rain ? there does seem to be rain in some areas this week but i don't know if the areas are near t/treis or further away. thanks for info.:468bo: ?

Gail

weather in turgutreis?
The weather is great here, had no rain and non forecast. Early 30's in the day and maybe low to mid 20's in the evenings. :36:

sandr

New Members Stuart & Ros
weather in turgutreis?
Sees like there is a 20% chance of rain and thunderstorms between tonight and Friday. After that it seems to be OK again. Still warm enough with temperature forecast to be in the high 20's to low 30's.

weather in turgutreis?
Sitting here on the terrace,hot and no wınd lookıng out over turgutrıes cant see one cloud, but we are due to have raın tomorrow hope not!

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
weather in turgutreis?
oh Ken, its very windy in Turgutreis bringing in the rain...........i hope!

dngood

weather in turgutreis?
As posted on another thread, this will launch officially on Thursday in conjunction with the next Bodrum Bulletin, but why don't you have a look at the live weather here, the station and webcam is about 10 miles from Turgutreis, just outside Yalıkavak:

Bodrum Bulletin Weather Station

Check the previous 7 days' timelapses for a review of the recent weather.

I hope this helps.

Dave.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
weather in turgutreis?
Arrian, when you haven't seen rain or indeed hardly a cloud for 4 months a drop of the wet stuff would be relished by most people who live here! it would save me a job watering my garden for a start! just looked outside and there are some grey clouds over karabag!!!!

arrian

R.I.P
weather in turgutreis?
Arrian, when you haven't seen rain or indeed hardly a cloud for 4 months a drop of the wet stuff would be relished by most people who live here! it would save me a job watering my garden for a start! just looked outside and there are some grey clouds over karabag!!!!

i spent 3 days in the sahara desert some years ago and it rained non stop!! been to other hotspots and also had rain, so you just may get some for the next 2 weeks while i'm over there! :468bo::468bo::468bo:

arrian

R.I.P
weather in turgutreis?
:3::3::3:
As posted on another thread, this will launch officially on Thursday in conjunction with the next Bodrum Bulletin, but why don't you have a look at the live weather here, the station and webcam is about 10 miles from Turgutreis, just outside Yalıkavak:

Bodrum Bulletin Weather Station

Check the previous 7 days' timelapses for a review of the recent weather.

I hope this helps.

Dave.

thanks for that info, dave, i'll look it up.

flynmore

weather in turgutreis?
whats the weather like in t/treis at the moment please? and is it likely to rain ? there does seem to be rain in some areas this week but i don't know if the areas are near t/treis or further away. thanks for info.:468bo: ?

Hi, today was a clear day,but I am sitting outside right now and we had some rain for the last 30 minutes. Holp this helps.

flynmore

weather in turgutreis?
Whats the cheapest taxi i could get from bodrum airport to turgutreis

the best thing to do is; get a HAVAS bus, they normally arrive in front of arrivals terminal and then change in Bodrum for a local minubus to Turgutreis. I think you can find out the timetables for these buses on the net. Just check Havas Bodrum.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom