jimbo1

weather in october
can anyone tell me what the evening temps in general are first 2 weeks in october is it still shorts and tee shirt or do you need a cover up thanks

martin m

weather in october
Hi jimbo
We are regular visitors early oct and generally find the days nice and warm,but you will need a light cardigan/sweater for the evenings by then quite a few of the restaurants have their false walls back in place so they are enclosed.
martin

BEZ

weather in october
No problem through the day mid 20s cool at night as previous post and its uncommon to have the odd downpour if your unlucky

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
weather in october
Hi Jimbo, welcome to the forum. This will be our third year going out in early October, as other posts have said very nice temperatures during the day, but take a light jacket for evenings. We were there last year and to be honest I hardly ever used my cardigan, maybe that's because the alcohol kept me warm haha.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
weather in october
Hi i've been in Antalya at christmas walked around in a T shirt . Alanya is the same Fethiye was cold and wet in Nov but alanya was warm and sunny . its milder in this area in the winter and no problem in Oct . Diane

Latest Posts

Top Bottom