weather in march
good morning and happy new year everyone,

we are coming out to ovacik end of March (easter week) can anyone tell me what sort of tempereatures we will expect and what are the interest rate on bank accounts currently

thanks

martin

perfect1949

i just love my clique
weather in march
weather in march can be nice but its still cold when the sun gose down. and the interest on a 27 day account at garanti bank is 9,50 at the moment

weather in march
Hi We are going to our home in Ovacik April 1st it can be really nice during the day ,as already stated cool at night,we are flying from Manchester,where do you fly from ?
Best wishes Mimosachic.

jod

Jimmy and Patsy
weather in march
hi
happy new year to all voices members i am anew member i have a holiday
apartment in Altinkum, for five years close to second beach.
Best wishes Jod

bebs

weather in march
Hi Jod and welcome i am a fairly new member too. Hope you enjoy it as much as me Bebs

alanm

weather in march
Hello all,

I too will be arriving in Ovacik during the second week in March to furnish our new apartment - exciting times!!!

If anyone can give an indication of actual typical temperatures that would be great - Do I need to pack my woolly jumper??

Alan

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
weather in march
I would say pack a wooly jumper or two ...It was freezing last febuary , But this winter as been milder , however i was once there 1st week of june and had to buy a shawl it was very chilly at night , .....Diane

alanm

weather in march
Thanks Diane - will pop a couple in the suitcase. I had heard that it's been a mild winter - 23°C and sunny in January!!!

traveller

weather in march
Hello all,

I too will be arriving in Ovacik during the second week in March to furnish our new apartment - exciting times!!!

If anyone can give an indication of actual typical temperatures that would be great - Do I need to pack my woolly jumper??

Alan

Hi Alan, try this site for Fethiye weather - 15 days forecast and we have found it pretty accurate. So far this year has been milder and alot drier than last year.

AccuWeather.com - Fethiye, TURKEY - 15 Day Weather Forecast - Local Weather Forecasts

Latest Posts

Top Bottom