kaytee

Weather in Altinkum end Sept/beginning of Oct
Hi All

Just a quickie - what's the weather like in Altinkum at the end of Sept/beginning of October? And is everything likely to still be open i.e. shops/restaurants/bars/pools?

Thanks for your help.

kaytee

Great stuff, thank you!
Thanks for quick reply too.

we went 2nd week in october last year and every where was open,weather was lovely as well.spent every day on the uncrowded beach.probably the most relaxing week we have had there.

Yogi

Picnic basket raider
Usually the last week of the season is October half term. A lot of Restaurants/Bars etc are closing for the Winter and that is the last week, of course some are open all year but most shut down. We have been a couple of times then and once it was 25+, the other time was rainy! End of Sept/begininng of Oct will be fine with regards temperatures and opening.

Yogi

kaytee

Sounds like it's a nice time to go! Thanks guys - been very helpful.

Martyn

We normally go June and around 20th September. Usually around the low to mid 30s in September.

staceman

LFC fan & proud of it
Hi all I know you say the weather is ok at the begining of October but what about the end, half term week. Is it still warm enough to swim in the sea or use the pool.
:cheers: Cheers Nick

we went 2 years ago,last week in october and went on the last boat trip of the holidays!there was only 1 boat left but we had a really good day,diving off boat etc.weather was like a summers day in england.most places were open but much quieter.

I was in Altinkum in October thought it was 2 years ago but might be wrong might have been 3 years ago weather was terrible. Gales, rain and cold. Not sure if this was unusual for this time of year hopefully it will stay nice for anyone going out this year.

johnfella

Hi All In Altinkum
What is the weather like with you all today . Hopefully swim suits & shorts .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom