Weather Akbuk End Sept?
Hello
thinking of visiting Akbuk Last week in Sept for about 9 days. Going to spend a couple of days doing DIY in my house, painting etc and then the rest chilling and going to beach and meeting friends etc.. What is the weather like end Sept? Shorts and beach weather? I want to get my white legs out and get them brown,lol... maybe even swim in the sea???

Cheers for your replies

Weather Akbuk End Sept?
Usually this time of year is very pleasant. It generally is around 20 degrees. Check weather a few days before you go out.

MUGGY ONE

Weather Akbuk End Sept?
Hi

Me and my 5 girlfriends are planning to come to Akbuk mid-Oct and will be hoping for the sun.

We were in Bodrum until 2 Nov last year and was sunbathing up until the plane took off for rainy old England:roundgrin

Caroline

martin m

Weather Akbuk End Sept?
Hi
We always go out in oct to batten down everything for the winter and its always pleasant or even still rather hot, however the evenings at this time of year can be a little cool, enough for a cardi or sweater,
martin

labman

Weather Akbuk End Sept?
Hi
Some family thinking of coming across to akbuk next week, does anyone know the weather forcast as looking on internet this week it doesnt look to good
Thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom