We need to get to the airport antalya,
Hi we need to get to Antalya airport on 25th july for midnight,and have been told the express buses are very cheap and reliable? cheap is what we need at the moment,but we need to know if anyone has used this service,a turkish friend we know uses this service all the time,but as we are english we are a little more cautious,any help would be appreciated.thanks again Lynda

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
We need to get to the airport antalya,
The coachs are fine. You tell them when you get on that you want to be let off at the airport ( havaliman─▒). You then have to cross the dual carriage way, and I would suggest take a taxi up to the terminal - its a long walk. the coach last time I was on cost 8ytl Alanya - Antalya. the taxis I do not know but expect about 15ytl ( I know I knw short distance but nothing else available)
This all depends on what time you depart as the last coach from Antalya goes at midnight. Normally run every hour from Alanya. Allow at least 3 hours travelling time - I have seen some very strange hold ups at the various pick up points on route that can add up to an hour on the travelling. Quickest I have ever sone with coach is 1hr 45 mins the longest 3hrs 30 mins!!!
I have some friends flying in from Uk lst week in July but not sure what flight - details at home and I am in office... let me know flight details ( pm me) and I will let you know if I can help.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom