Status
Not open for further replies.

hachris

We are not selling, we want to buy.
I am posting this Ad here not finding any better option...

We are looking for:

A smaller house, around 120 sqm., VERY close to the sea with a nice sea view, 3+ bedrooms and 1-2 bathrooms, safe parking. Small private garden.

Budget up to 125.000 Euro - it's a maximum if the house does not need refurbishing and if is perfect for us.

Our idea of the house is: simple lines and features, lots of light, functional, low maintenance costs.

We know that it is not easy with this budget to get everything, but the location and the space inside and outside the house, as well as the closeness to the sea are important. We don't need a luxury house; it can be a house waiting for refurbishing if the price, house and location are right.
It must be close to some permanent settlement, so that the place around is not dead during the winter.

We DON’T NEED access to the following:
  • children's playground and such facilities
  • swimming pool bar ;-)
  • Jacuzzi etc.
  • or any other fancy things normally requiring too much maintenance
A communal swimming pool is OK.

Enough space inside and outside is important to us - we don't want to touch the neighbour’s house from the balcony.

It can of course be a house in some small already established settlement, or even better, outside a "holiday homes settlement", but we can consider most properties as long as it is not part of a large and remote complex.

We are open to any bargain – even some off plan project you want to sell as long as it fulfills our requirements.

Location: Reachable from Bodrum or Dalaman Airport, preferably within 50 km drive.

We are going to Bodrum on the 25th next week, to see some properties. If you have anything interesting, please contact me through my Forum-registered email address.

And of course TAPU must be OK.
This Ad is just in case somebody wants to sell quickly…

Last edited:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Good luck with your search, at least you have a clear idea of what you are looking for, just need to find the property to match your requirements.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
If you type in villas for sale in the search facility, there are some bargains to be had depending on which area you're looking.

Last edited:

Peregrine

I would recommend that you consider places between Izmir and Bodrum, or even within 50km of Izmir

Izmir international airport is open all year round and has direct flights to UK, or via Istanbul

For the money you have available try Kusadasi, Akbuk and Altinkum (though I am sure there are more)

good luck with the search

Last edited:
ı sale my home in marmaris it is 170 sqm 4 rooms 2 sallons 2 bathrooms dublex apartment flat sea view very good neighbour it costs 85 000 pound or 100 000 euro. if you will be interstend ı can send fotos

Last edited by a moderator:

saz007

Hi there,

I have a three bedroom villa near yalikavak. It has full tapu and is fully furnished. I have pictures on the forum as it is for sale. I am open to offers.

thanks

saz

Ian

Hi there,

I have a three bedroom villa near yalikavak. It has full tapu and is fully furnished. I have pictures on the forum as it is for sale. I am open to offers.

thanks

saz
Hi Saz,

PM me the details you have please.

Hi

We are selling a 3 bed villa in Datca. It is on a complex of 24 dwellings but it is a spacious site with a pool and some occupants all year round. We are selling it fully furnished hence the price of 110 000 GBP. The side garden area is paved and the front garden is grass and the gardens are enclosed, private.

It may be a little further than you wish to travel but Datca can be accessed by Bodrum and Dalaman airports. PM for further details if interested.

Good luck

debs

hi if you want a fab property where i bought is amazing its in akbuk and its a small development and the builder lives in uk. all the paperwork including the hab. licence is in place and they have fantastic really trendy penthouses which are like houses on stilts. if you've not got yourself sorted let me know and i'll give you more details. good luck anyway.

mister t

Hi mate,Got a detached villa been completely renovated,two bedrooms both with balconies,nice living room,kitchen,downstairs cloakroom,first floor bathroom,lovely big roof terrace.Marble stairs in house.Covered in terrace on roof and around house at ground floor for shade.Olive tree and two palm trees in garden.Built stone barbecue in garden.Lots of outside space.Tapu and habitation certificate.Fully furnished and air condition throughout(important).Pics on request.

hachris

Sorry, we have already bought and I answered the people who posted their offers for by PM. I am confirming that we have bought and got our Tapu 2 days ago. The thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom