waterman

waterman
hi everyone bought a 2 bedroom apt in clover court in june 08 and we and our 2 married sons like the complex and altinkum so much we,ve just up graded to a penthouse in same block. we are up by asem office on way to the appollo temple opposite the meandros village which does the best food we,ve had so far. we,re from s. wales been out 3 times this year and going back in oct

waterman
Hello there, glad you and the family are appreciating life over there. We are in another ASEM complex over in Akbuk and we may just bump in to you at some time.

Enjoy the Forum, it keeps you in touch with what`s going on and there are some very informative members willing to give you the benefit of their experience.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
waterman
Hi there, Sorry to be late in welcoming you to the forum.
So glad that you like your apartment.

We are hoping to be moving opposite you next year at Blue View, we too have a penthouse apartment.........or rather will have ........

We were staying with friends in July just down the road from you, right opposite the "Meandros". fantastic isn't it. The food was something else and the setting amazing. From what the owner says's it is going to get even better in the future he has so many plans. Cant wait. But Must.:mmph:
Anyway Happy holidays

Tess

waterman
Whoops I missed you too, sorry about that. Anyway a warm welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy!!!

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
waterman
Welcome to the forum - October in Turkey is lovely - have a great time and I hope your penthouse works out for you in every way. There seem to be a lot of Altinkum members here to meet up with. I am miles away in Side, near Antalya.

waterman
Welcome Waterman

I am just around the corner from you. I agree Meandros is great. Hope to catch up with you in there one day.

shecha

waterman
Hi and welcome to the forum. Notice that you recommend Meandros as well as a few other members. Not too sure exactly where it is so would appreciate some directions as my husband and love good food and would like to go when we are out in September.
Thanks
Sheila

laz

waterman
hi and welcome we have also bought with asem in akbuk like ian. i stayed at clover court in one of the penthouses with my daughter and her friends a few weeks ago. i think we went to that manderas place but the kids called it bedrock???????????but if its the one near the asem office then the food is pretty good. we had a lovely night there. anyway hope you enjoy clover court and maybe we will bump into each other sometime. we are over in turkey full time so if you coming to akbuk let us know and am sure we could meet up.

waterman
Shecha, Meandros Restaurant is on the Marina Road. If you take the Dolmus to 40 Ev Yollar/Mavisehir from Altinkum you can't miss it. If you like PM me and I will try and give you a detailed route.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom