macfrazz

water meters and deposits
can anyone tell me the cost of a new water meter and what deposit you have to pay in Akbuk? I've searched but can't find an answer.

Alice

Mushtaq

Founding Member
I paid about 470 Lira in total for a new meter and connection in Didim, I think the charges are about the same.

i seen blue water meter in pluming outlet on main road in soke were main outlet shops are price was 68tl new one think outlet called tecnek hope this helps

nwclio

Its called Tekzen, and you can pick a water meter up in Akbuk and they are easy to replace. I replaced mine while fitting my water filters.
470 TL, think they saw you coming Mushtaq !

Last edited:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
The 470 was for the connection, meter is about 50-60 lira, the original post I think was about getting a water meter connected, not buying a new meter and fitting it.

nwclio

If Macfrazz could give more details maybe we could all help her with the question..If there is a supply with a meter fitted or if there is no supply we can take it from there!
Always happy to help reduce the costs for someone if I can..

Mushtaq

Founding Member
When you get a new connection (no meter present) then you need to pay deposits which come to about 300 lira then there are additional fees and charges, as I said it came to about 470 lira paid to the Belediye to get a new connection on top of that you have to supply your own meter.

As far as I know you can't simply plug your own meter, it needs to be registered at the Belediye 1st and fees paid.

macfrazz

thanks everyone- we had new meters fitted when we received our tapus, our builder had told several different stories about the costs. So just doing a little checking up- what deposit has to be paid and what it costs to buy a new meters.

Alice

mike dj

If you replace a water meter you still have to register the new water meter number I did not register and had the water cut off . Just check in your area , I payed 40T.L. in Altinkum for new meter and had to pay 141 T.L. to register at Council office . Mike

Brad

Hi there, I need help to get water and electric accounts and meters fitted as we use the builders setup and he wont let us have a supply of our own. What can we do please as he has turned us off. We dont have a habitation cert. as he owes government taxes, Brad

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom