Himmycats

Water Bills and Payment
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if it is possible to pay your water bills though your bank online, example through Garanti Website like you do the Electricity bill when you are away in your home country?

One more thing is there a way how you can see your bill online, like you see the AYDEM's Bill in their website?

Obviously I am not experienced as I am about to apply for these services in May so I kindly ask anyone's advice

Thanks

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Water Bills and Payment
i asked the same question in bodrum hsbc a couple of weeks ago, they told me no, i had to pay at the council office

martin

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Water Bills and Payment
Yes, I pay my water bill through Garanti on-line. It does require that your water supplier has enabled this facility; you can check this by going to the section where paying utilities is dealt with and there will be a list of suppliers - if yours is on that list you are OK to set up a DD.
When you set up the facility you must check back for outstanding bills as Garanti will only pay the next one that comes along - they will not check back to see what is owed.

Ian

Himmycats

Water Bills and Payment
Yes, I pay my water bill through Garanti on-line. It does require that your water supplier has enabled this facility; you can check this by going to the section where paying utilities is dealt with and there will be a list of suppliers - if yours is on that list you are OK to set up a DD.
When you set up the facility you must check back for outstanding bills as Garanti will only pay the next one that comes along - they will not check back to see what is owed.

Ian

How is it possible to check the outstanding bills once living abroad and visiting a couple of weeks Turkey a year? I do not wish to have a direct debit, but would like to see my bill and pay according to what IU will owe. How frequent the bills come out? Monthly?

Thanks again

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Water Bills and Payment
I think your best way is to do it by phoning the on-line operator and they will pay it for you (if your supplier has arranged that).
With the Garanti DD system you can limit the payment so they can not charge anything they want.
I don´t know if you can see your bill on-line.
Billing periods depend on supplier - in Fethiye it seems to be every few months.

With water, unless you are doing something unusual, the bills are so small as to be unımportant; my last two have been 8TL and 9TL. But if you miss one, no matter how small, they will cut you off and you will have to pay to be reconnected.

Ian

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Water Bills and Payment
Our water supplier will not let us pay via a bank, we have to pay direct.

We now have a water meter which may solve your problem if you are able to get one in your area.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom