Saoirse

water bill!!!!!!
Just received my first water bill

Reading 270cu. m cost 28.54 lira!!!!!!

I would assume this is a mistake allbeit in my favour?

maggie

water bill!!!!!!
Thats what my water bills a month are.!!!!!
Dunno how much I use tho.

Hugs Maggie xx

Lindacm

water bill!!!!!!
Just received my first water bill

Reading 270cu. m cost 28.54 lira!!!!!!

I would assume this is a mistake allbeit in my favour?

Yes, I guess this would be about right...although we have never had one that high before!

water bill!!!!!!
i have a big bill this month..but weve had a leak in the toilet thats been running day an night...and the bill is 49 lira...normally about 28

jearden

water bill!!!!!!
so do you reckon my bill is a mistake?

That figure is ridiculously low unless you are fortunate enough to be on a site that draws water from its own well. Mugla domestic water supply is approx 3TL/M3 and is about the same delivered by tanker for filling the pool.

jearden

water bill!!!!!!
270m3 is enough to fill a large communal swimming pool. Unless you are a big user who has not paid any water for a year or so then it's more likely that the consumption figure you quote is wrong.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
water bill!!!!!!
The rate in Fethiye is 0.79tl per unit. On top of that are a couple of taxes that total around 2tl on my last bill.
Ian

Peregrine

water bill!!!!!!
270m3 is enough to fill a large communal swimming pool. Unless you are a big user who has not paid any water for a year or so then it's more likely that the consumption figure you quote is wrong.

a large pool might be 30m by 10 by 2 deep - thats 600m3 accoring to my calculation

Philip - how long a period does the bill cover? if its a month then certainly 270m3 is wrong but if its for a year it might be right. If the latter the amount seems low by probably a factor of 10

Mushroom

water bill!!!!!!
Philip,

When did you last have a water bill ?

We last had one in December 2008 and we pay on a debit. I questioned the bank recently but they said all was working okay but no bill had been received.

That was a gap of over 5 months between bills.

Saoirse

water bill!!!!!!
This bill covers a year.

Thats why I reckon its definetely a mistake as I was working it out at around 1.5lira per cubic metre

jcrian

water bill!!!!!!
This bill covers a year.

Thats why I reckon its definetely a mistake as I was working it out at around 1.5lira per cubic metre

Last year we were paying 0.61 TL a cubic meter, this year it has risen to 1.06TL per cubic meter.

Andywebb

water bill!!!!!!
Whats a water bill? It is swings and roundabouts for me. On my Sitesi in Kargicak (near Alanya its freeee) But due to Tapu problems at my apartment in Oba we pay a communual charge of 1.15 tl per cubic mtr used. I am told this is the commercial rate for hotels as this was what our building orginally was. Once resolved we will go onto domestic rate, which I do,nt know.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom