Camden

Watch The Lira Now

Turkey 'seeks $20bn deposit from Saudi Arabia'​

Ankara is looking to receive an initial $10bn deposit in Turkish bonds and accounts following the rapprochement between Erdogan and Mohammed bin Salman

Reactions: B&B

B&B

Watch The Lira Now
Desperate people do desperate things. It was always so.The news only stalled the slide I see no reversal at the moment. Meanwhile the USA is in Africa threatening sanctions on African states if they trade with Russia. Important question who has real money & who has fake stuff. When you need to bully something is a miss. Off to shop to get more popcorn

Jaycey

African Refugee
Watch The Lira Now
Russia is going to start buying lira and yen to booster the economy in the future because it cannot buy the dollar and euro.

Interesting but how does buying other currencies boost an economy and who would accept rubles in exchange? A link perhaps?

Also from which countries could they buy products and services except from Iran and N Korea?

Camden

Watch The Lira Now

price hike (Zam geliyor )

After the hike in petrol last night, there will be a hike in diesel on Monday night.

According to sources in the fuel industry, on Monday, August 15, the liter price of diesel will be increased by 1 lira and 26 kurus

Petrol was increased by 1 lira and 10 kurus last night. Three days ago, there was a raise of 81 kurus for diesel.

Kanga

Watch The Lira Now
Petrol in our area is now 157.9 per litre at the cheapest garage.

1 GBP = 21.7798 TRY
Aug 13, 2022, 13:58 UTC

mollag

Kipper restorer
Watch The Lira Now
157.9 L converts to £7.25 per litre? --uk is £1.75 per litre, am i missing something?

mollag

Kipper restorer
Watch The Lira Now
Doh! dopey me thought 157,9 TL per litre in Turkey, I am rowing in reverse back to Nanny now. :giggle:

Kanga

Watch The Lira Now
Doh! dopey me thought 157,9 TL per litre in Turkey, I am rowing in reverse back to Nanny now. :giggle:
Definitely;
. . . . always keep a hold of nurse
For fear of finding something worse. . .

I should have said ££££ it's a garage called Windy Corner between Pencader and Alltwalis. The queue was way down the road. We did wonder if some numpty had reversed the 5 and 7 but petrol and diesel have been coming down everywhere in W Wales.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Watch The Lira Now

price hike (Zam geliyor )

After the hike in petrol last night, there will be a hike in diesel on Monday night.

According to sources in the fuel industry, on Monday, August 15, the liter price of diesel will be increased by 1 lira and 26 kurus

Petrol was increased by 1 lira and 10 kurus last night. Three days ago, there was a raise of 81 kurus for diesel.

It was just the other day on the TV discount 2 tl 25 kr. So this will go down like a house on fire.

B&B

Watch The Lira Now
For balance I note the lira getting stronger against the euro at 18.24 today. Or is it the euro falling?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom