kaymar

Watch out, lurker about!
Having spent a long time lurking around these boards, I think it's about time I introduced myself.

I have previously lived in Turkey and am now back living in the UK (I am originally from Dublin, Ireland) but from next year I hope to spend a lot more time in Turkey - not sure exactly where yet - there's just so much more to see before deciding that! All I know is that this forum gives great information on all over Turkey and I love keeping up with the news from there.

Anyway, that's the painful bit over with so I now look forward to contributing to a few topics and getting to know you all a bit better.

skydog

G0B5H1T3
Watch out, lurker about!
I have previously lived in Turkey and am now back living in the UK (I am originally from Dublin, Ireland) but from next year I hope to spend a lot more time in Turkey - not sure exactly where yet

The pub? :)

scotssteve

Watch out, lurker about!
Hello and welcome Kaymar from Linda & I

Ask away - someone will allways answer...........

Mojive

Been there,done that!!
Watch out, lurker about!
Hi there Kaymar and a very warm welcome to TLF:biggrin:
Mo xx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Watch out, lurker about!
Hi Kaymar, welcome from me too. I hope you have fun joining in with the craic here, lots of lively debates, and info to be had.

G&L

G&L
Watch out, lurker about!
Hi Kaymar,

From Dublin myself and expect to be back in my favourite coastline of Alanya to Mahmutlar later this year.

Welcome and enjoy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom