StevenSue

Washing Machine
Hi everyone, we have just got back from Hillside after finally being able to move into our apartment. We must say, it is now looking absolutely fab with furniture etc in. We spent a very busy week buying the things we need for it & generally giving the apartment a good clean. We had the furniture pack included with our deal, which is very basic furniture but adequate for a holiday home. Also included were white goods. The washing machine is an Altus 161XY model. Does anyone out there have the user instructions in english as everything is in turkish on the machine? I have used the machine but it was simply guess work. It worked ok so I must have been doing something right but would prefer to have the proper instructions. Can anyone help please?

Stevensue

Washing Machine
Hi steven and sue,
have u tried going on the Altus website to see if there r any english version instructions that you could print out, only a thought.

StevenSue

Washing Machine
Hello, yes that was our first port of call but it didn't have our make or model listed on available english manuals -typical!! Thanks anyway.

StevenSue

Washing Machine
Thanks for your reply. We have already tried the website but I have now sent them an e-mail so will await their response. Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom