Manxman

Washing machine repair
Do Akbuk members know of anyone who can repair a washing machine? I did get the Siemens agents out, but they want 1000 Turkish lira.

Thank you

Jeff

Washing machine repair
Keith Vaz would probably know someone..........

Other than that, behind the main Mosque on Didim High St there used to be a place. Cant give you the shop name but its an open fronted workshop full of........you guessed it washing machines being repaired & parts.
If anyone wants 1,000 TL..........buy another one.

Out of interest, what's wrong with it because there's not much to a washing machine.

Manxman

Washing machine repair
Motor is fine, it rinses and spins, but won't heat up the water and stops 5 minutes in. Sounds like the thermostat doesn't it?

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Washing machine repair
1000TL way out of order. Someone is trying it on, was the quote from the authorised (yetkili) dealer?

Washing machine repair
Motor is fine, it rinses and spins, but won't heat up the water and stops 5 minutes in. Sounds like the thermostat doesn't it?

Yes.
Model details etc and how to change the thermostat and type it on google. If your machine is digital it might be a fault or blown part of the card. A thermostat can be bought online.
A washing machine bod tried to skank us here in the UK years back, have a look and see if you can do it yourself.
I do know, if it is digital & involves the card, they can be expensive.

Manxman

Washing machine repair
Yes from the Siemens dealer in Akbuk, it's why I'm looking for a second opinion, but yes may try myself.

Top Bottom