Summertime

Golden Girls
Washing before X-mas
There is my nice hot washing water with a smell of Christmas. To day I really have to do some washing, dont have so many days left. But.. on the CD player is Mark Knopfler, I rather listen to him than do the washing, I dream away, and my washing water is getting cold..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVVZPefbR4]YouTube - Mark Knopfler - Brothers in Arms[/ame]

Last edited:

carolk

R.I.P
Washing before X-mas
Its nice to listen to music while you do the household chores! Happy washing. :thumbup:

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Washing before X-mas
Very nice Summertime but more nightime music . It would send me to sleep . Play something lively untill your washing ect is done . then after lunch play him and relax .....Diane

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Washing before X-mas
No slacking girl, get on with your chores lol

Jeannie

ps You know Santa won't come to you if they are not done lol

Tess

Washing before X-mas
That was lovely Summertime, I too love to listen to music when doing chores, I love to put Michael Buble on and whizz around. xx

Here is a little bit of Michael for you Ase, now get those chores done, chop chop woman LOL!!!!

I dance around, and do all the dramatic moves Ase, try it, you will get it done much quicker, though have to say best to do it when no one is around as they would think you had lost it, I have to do it alone, I ain't no Ginger Rogers LOL!!!!

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Washing before X-mas
Always good to have some background entertainment. I'm listening to the greatest 50 Christmas songs on Sky TV, whilst doing absolutely nothing, well except catching up on here, too busy yesterday tho, but, tomorrow's another day, lol

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Washing before X-mas
Try Jerry Lee Lewis now that realy gets you moving love it ....Great ball of fire ..Diane

Tess

Washing before X-mas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwEcraJ40]YouTube - Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls of Fire[/ame]

Just for you Diane, great motivator for the housework, you're right!!

Okay all you gals, get the housework done!!!
I'm off for a snooze LOL!!!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Washing before X-mas
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Yes Tess thats what i call Party Time .
How could anyone sit still when hearing that Thank you my fellow GG yaba daba dooooo . Fancy sorting your whites from your colors with that on Yep double quick time .. Thank You Moma !!! Diane :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Washing before X-mas
Well we're washing today, but not the clothes variety, we've got the good old Stardrops and Sugar Soap out, and giving the paintwork around the house a good clean. We've got the Christmas Collection CD on to entertain us whilst doing these tasks. We've managed to fill two bags of clothes etc, one is for the PDSA for animals and the other is for the Air Ambulance, who set us off on this task this morning through a door drop, they do superb work and it all helps this very worthy cause. Of course TLF always on in the background whilst I stop for a brew and light relief, lol

didimsun

Washing before X-mas
Nobody will be doing any washing today in this rain......but I like the idea of cosying indoors with the Christmas CD on :)

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Washing before X-mas
Well I ve done all my winter wolly washing and packing it away and now my summer clothes are out and washed each night in the shower and put out to dry by the morning. I think we will be spending Christmas day on the beach and then having a christmas dinner in a nice restaurant.....there are a few docile doggies and lots of mad cows the disadvantage is that the cow shite is more than the dog shite....by the way we are in Goa for the Turkish winter and loving every minute of its....so far. x Merry Christmas to all on TLF x

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Washing before X-mas
Well we're a washing tonight. Just off to give hubby a hand, rubbers at the ready, it's oven cleaning. Bye Bye see ya all later.

:100pd:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Washing before X-mas
We've just done it with our local radio station on and tonight they're playing all the old Christmas songs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y51JyG7M3dw&feature=related]YouTube - Rocking Around The Christmas Tree[/ame]

jewel

Washing before X-mas
LillyLilly must be like a home from home in Goa, seems like half of Altinkum ex pats are in Goa. Have a wonderfull Xmas. jewel x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom