Mushtaq

Administrator
Warning - please read
This section is for members to sell their own properties only, but please do your own research and check the information provided as TLF can not be held responsible for any adverts or information posted by anyone. I would advice anyone interested in any properties offered here or anywhere else for that matter to get professional advice from qualified people.

Basically TLF can't endorse any adverts/information given here, do your own due diligence before parting with any cash.

Better safe then sorry :boohoo:

Carolyn

Warning - please read
Just a thought but could Members Property For Sale be moved out of the main forum and only accessed by clicking on the relevant link - bit like property for rent?

It would stop it cluttering up the main forum and perhaps it could automatically open to a disclaimer that inclusion of a property listing in no way suggests endorsement by the forum owner, do your homework etc etc.

Mushtaq's post at the start of this thread even if marked with a 'sticky' will probably go unread in the majority of cases but if there was a separate link could it automatically open to the warning before allowing you to go further - bit like the terms and conditions you have to tick a box to agree before making on-line purchases.

Just an idea! I'll get back to work now!

Mushtaq

Administrator
Warning - please read
Unfortunately these facilities aren't easy to implement on the forum, I'm really thinking if we actually need the Property for Sale section at all, as it creates a lot of additional work for us to monitor and police it.

Warning - please read
Hi would like to advertise our home for sale but cannot seem to post Maybe because I am not so active on the forum please advice thanks

scotssteve

Warning - please read
Hi Bronze Turkey

Your assumption is correct, the section is for actively posting members, the rules will tell you how many posts you need to have made
Good luck with selling just now, it will have to be priced correctly.

regards

Reactions: G&L

G&L

G&L
Warning - please read
I do agree that it is a bit more difficult to moderate this section, but to be honest I| do think that those of us on the forum or those of us who refer new people to have a look for property here tell them to read through all the posts..... and quite honestly if they dont.... well then Let the buyer beware. Some people will always do their research others never and will not be told. either way thanks for all the help and work you people do. Much appreciated

heighcourt

heighcourt
Warning - please read
Hi ,
I tried to access it the other day to see what there is for sale at the moment and it refused me entry. Surely there is no point in posting on it if prospective buyers cannot access the `for sale` information.
Graeme

Mushtaq

Administrator
Warning - please read
Hi ,
I tried to access it the other day to see what there is for sale at the moment and it refused me entry. Surely there is no point in posting on it if prospective buyers cannot access the `for sale` information.
Graeme

The section is open to view for everyone, you can't create a new posting if you don't qualify.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom