Mushtaq

Founding Member
Warning - please read
This section is for members to sell their own properties only, but please do your own research and check the information provided as TLF can not be held responsible for any adverts or information posted by anyone. I would advice anyone interested in any properties offered here or anywhere else for that matter to get professional advice from qualified people.

Basically TLF can't endorse any adverts/information given here, do your own due diligence before parting with any cash.

Better safe then sorry :boohoo:

Carolyn

Warning - please read
Just a thought but could Members Property For Sale be moved out of the main forum and only accessed by clicking on the relevant link - bit like property for rent?

It would stop it cluttering up the main forum and perhaps it could automatically open to a disclaimer that inclusion of a property listing in no way suggests endorsement by the forum owner, do your homework etc etc.

Mushtaq's post at the start of this thread even if marked with a 'sticky' will probably go unread in the majority of cases but if there was a separate link could it automatically open to the warning before allowing you to go further - bit like the terms and conditions you have to tick a box to agree before making on-line purchases.

Just an idea! I'll get back to work now!

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Warning - please read
Unfortunately these facilities aren't easy to implement on the forum, I'm really thinking if we actually need the Property for Sale section at all, as it creates a lot of additional work for us to monitor and police it.

Warning - please read
Hi would like to advertise our home for sale but cannot seem to post Maybe because I am not so active on the forum please advice thanks

scotssteve

Warning - please read
Hi Bronze Turkey

Your assumption is correct, the section is for actively posting members, the rules will tell you how many posts you need to have made
Good luck with selling just now, it will have to be priced correctly.

regards

Reactions: G&L

G&L

G&L
Warning - please read
I do agree that it is a bit more difficult to moderate this section, but to be honest I| do think that those of us on the forum or those of us who refer new people to have a look for property here tell them to read through all the posts..... and quite honestly if they dont.... well then Let the buyer beware. Some people will always do their research others never and will not be told. either way thanks for all the help and work you people do. Much appreciated

heighcourt

heighcourt
Warning - please read
Hi ,
I tried to access it the other day to see what there is for sale at the moment and it refused me entry. Surely there is no point in posting on it if prospective buyers cannot access the `for sale` information.
Graeme

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Warning - please read
Hi ,
I tried to access it the other day to see what there is for sale at the moment and it refused me entry. Surely there is no point in posting on it if prospective buyers cannot access the `for sale` information.
Graeme

The section is open to view for everyone, you can't create a new posting if you don't qualify.

oldfogy

Just passing through
Warning - please read
Detached Entry Triplex Villa 3+1

For sale from British owner. For £90,000.00 (c1,025,000.00 TL) (Sterling, Euro, or Turkish Lira or equivalent are acceptable, however you wish to pay).

There is no better, or better equipped Property available for this price.
For more information Contact +90 506 719 20 45

Consisting of 3 good-sized bedrooms, large lounge/dinner and a large rooftop terrace, with balconies or terrace access from all rooms). Each balcony and terrace being surrounded by tinted sliding glass that not only helps to keep the house warm in the winter but also makes it nice to sit out on, even during the winter.

A lot of property for such a small amount of money and needs to be viewed.
With Perfect Sea Views towards Altinkum and Mavishire from all 3 balconies especially the spacious rooftop terrace.
This is an opportunity that should not be missed plus a great investment potential in a prime up and coming location.

With Mavishire, Didim, Altinkum and Apollon Temple all within a 3 to 5 minutes drive.
Situated just off the top end of Adnan Menderes Bulvari (Marina Road) & Çobankuyu caddesi.
The garden consists of 14 various fruit trees in a very ultra manageable garden, plus storage/work shop, (ex quad bike garage)

With WC and hand washing facility on ground floor.
Plus Shower & WC on 2nd & 3rd floor.
Infrastructure available for smart home system.
Mosquito nets on all doors and windows.

Three way hot water system, i.e. Just chose from:-
1:- solar energy with Pressurized hot water and extra cold water storage tank (so no noticeable water cut-offs)
2:- 80-ltr electric hot water boiler.
3: - Central heating and hot water with an electric Kombi boiler system

All items in the photos can be included in the price.
All White Goods are "Profilo Brand" including Washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, with ac units (installed in each room), cooker with built-in 4-burner dual fuel cooker and oven, complete with cooker hood
All furniture and white goods were purchased September/October 2019.
Microwave oven and kettle being a little older.

The roof terrace also contains a 32" Vestel smart television and a small fridge (with ice Compartment) to keep drinks cool,
Plus an Oscillating fan for the summer while relaxing on the 3 seater garden swing, also being enclosed with tinted glass windows.

Lounge contains a 48" Vestel smart television in the lounge.
Lounge balcony is also fitted with an Oscillating fan the same as the roof terrace.

For Security and peace-of-mind there are lockable hinged or sliding security grills on exterior doors, windows and roof terrace area.
Plus automatic garden perimeter lighting with decorative iron railings. Also electric shutters on doors and windows.
Remote controllable alarm system.
Remote controllable security cameras to all outside ground floor areas.
2 door Storage/Work area in the garden (originally built as a garage for 2 Quad bikes)
Unlimited Internet installed and fully paid until about February 2022.

Sofa set, dining room table with 4 chairs,
4 new Storage beds (2 of which have never been used, the other 2 used for just 10 days) + 1 queen size 150x200cm), plus wardrobes in each room and 2 sets of chest of draws.
All single size bedding is new purchased from Madam Coco and never been used.

Includes all kitchen and dining equipment, everything is complete and more than ready to move into.
Automatic stairs lights with built-in emergency lights installed on stairways for safety during power cuts plus automatic welcoming light at front door entrance.
Also included will be all Net curtains and thick Drapes fitted with open & close pully system.

The Property is being sold Free and clear of all or any debts with full title and Tapu and Habitation cert from a British owner, so no worries on that score.

So just pack your luggage and move in.

Reason for sale is for me to go sailing while also living on my boat

For viewing or more information please contact:-

Yusuf Gokce +90 (506) 719 20 45​

Last edited:

Mushroom

Warning - please read
If the current president has an unfortunate accident, inflation recedes substantially and the exchange rate returns to a worthwhile level I am sure this place would appeal.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Warning - please read
Its a struggle to read the Turkish property market when it comes to expats. Some if not many paid over the odds in the first place. We bought with the view of spending the rest of our lives there, things change.
I would do it all again but the wife wouldn't.

enoch

Warning - please read
Its a struggle to read the Turkish property market when it comes to expats. Some if not many paid over the odds in the first place. We bought with the view of spending the rest of our lives there, things change.
I would do it all again but the wife wouldn't.
It's turkish buying them as well, some have no expats in them.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Warning - please read
There’s some cracking properties on the market in Turkey. The bonus for many is, they come with the Jewson lot, unlike most sales in the UK. I mean you can move in a place today & live the dream tomorrow. No hunting for furniture and white goods in the sweltering heat......just change the towels and sheets 😂

Top Bottom