nwclio

Wanted
Does anyone know someone who has a chainsaw for sale or somewhere I could buy one in the Akbuk,Soke or Altinkum area?
Second hand prefered as a new one is nearly 400TL and I might as well just buy the wood than pay so much new..
Also does anyone know of the laws regarding collecting firewood from hillsides and forests? I wont be cutting trees down just pruning..

zozatky

Wanted
I would tread very carfull there most land belongs to someone or if not the Goverment. Or you might be visiting Soke Quicker than you think.

nwclio

Wanted
Maybe an axe would be a bit more inconspicuous! I thought maybe you were allowed to gather some wood for the winter from the hillside but maybe not?

Harem

I've cliqued
Wanted
I don't really know anything about gathering wood from hillsides, or anywhere else, but would assume 'gather' means picking up off the ground, rather than 'pruning' it from trees.

jcrian

Wanted
I would think the trees belong to someone and any unauthorised cutting or pruning would be regarded as stealing.

mike dj

Wanted
You can buy a chainsaw in Didim at the shop with lawnmowers on same road as new Mosgue heading towards council office . A word of warning chainsaws are very dangerous if you have not used one before, as said an axe and hand saw would be safer .Mike

mike dj

Wanted
No masscare ,just seen to many site workers injured . In the U.K. you cannot hire one and have to have a certificate to use at a work place. My son uses one and you should see the protective clothes he has to wear , just a bit of advice .Mike.

celebi

Wanted
here even if a tree is on your own land you have to apply (possibly to local council) to be able to cut it down.
when it comes to gathering wood not sure (we get ours from friends land)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom