villaolivio

villaolivio
Wanted to buy a jeep around instanbul
After I got some great answers about my antique question in Istanbul I have another question.

We know turkey has some old jeeps left (from the army and government) and they're sold for low prices. We want to buy and old jeep and restorate it.

Does somebody knows places in or around istanbul where we could find them?

Thank you very much for your help!

Jeroen

Bill & Linda

Senior Members
After I got some great answers about my antique question in Istanbul I have another question.

We know turkey has some old jeeps left (from the army and government) and they're sold for low prices. We want to buy and old jeep and restorate it.

Does somebody knows places in or around istanbul where we could find them?

Thank you very much for your help!

Jeroen

I own a 1975 CJ5 jeep here in Altinkum,be prepared to spend some money if you want to restore a jeep, as they say in jeep circles do you know what JEEP stands for? "Just Empty Every Pocket", but saying that it is the best fun you can have with your clothes on!!! My avatar says it all.:car::eyebrows:

dalyansteve

If you absolutely must, there is a showground nr Ortaca, Mugla that specializes in old American Jeeps, busses, pickups and cars and other assorted vehicles. It is on the main road just before you get to Ortaca on your right from Mugla direction.

CJD

The one that Steve mentioned, on the way into Ortaca on the right
Is known as the American graveyard I believe

Last edited:
my husband done this 3 yrs ago never again you learn by your mistakes just a money pit:brick:

The one that Steve mentioned, on the way into Ortaca on the right
Is known as the American graveyard I believe

Yes it is, but he dosent sell vehicles, charges people to view them & has a couple of huge dogs to protect his compound, Beware.

Jeep = GP = General purpose & the one thats being sought am sure is a willys circa world war 2.

Reactions: CJD

Latest Posts

Top Bottom