Camden

Wanted: Good news
Anyone want to follow this health regime ... not shower for years ,eat only road kill and drink from puddles ..

This man has not washed for 67 years lives on dead hedgehogs ,rabbits etc found on the roadside and drinks from puddles and smokes a pipe filled with animal manure.. Doctors have checked him over and the man is now 87 is found to have to be healthy with a strong immune system. ( as well as smell I can imagine )

Sorry, thought I might try it but the smoking the animal manure would get me :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Kanga

Anyone want to follow this health regime ... not shower for years ,eat only road kill and drink from puddles ..

This man has not washed for 67 years lives on dead hedgehogs ,rabbits etc found on the roadside and drinks from puddles and smokes a pipe filled with animal manure.. Doctors have checked him over and the man is now 87 is found to have to be healthy with a strong immune system. ( as well as smell I can imagine )

Sorry, thought I might try it but the smoking the animal manure would get me :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I'm not surprised; no self-respecting germ would want to share his lifestyle!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Just had my first post op walk out, it was only 430 metres in total but that will increase daily providing there are no after effects by tomorrow. I have added a photo of where I turned around.
I know it looks like a Yorkshire version of "First Dates" but its genuinely the fields at the end of our lane and one of these beauties will be in our freezer by the end of the year.

Feeling good !

SHEEP 1.jpg

enoch

Not sure we're to put this it's just off the turkish news about a 100 millionaire's and billionaire's are saying we should be taxed more to help pay for the pandemic. They have all made millions over it. The head line was tax us more. Some where saying they are making 20000 a second. So come on governments get your heads out of your arses. They are talking 2 trillion dollars.
The rich must be feeling embarrassed to talk like this.

429nufc

In the days when you used to take the in laws out for a Sunday run my late ex father in law insisted we stop for any road kill. He was quite happy with 1/2 a rabbit
True tale he once made his son stop for a dead sheep which ended up in his leek trench

Last edited:

Chasey

Just had my first post op walk out, it was only 430 metres in total but that will increase daily providing there are no after effects by tomorrow. I have added a photo of where I turned around.
I know it looks like a Yorkshire version of "First Dates" but its genuinely the fields at the end of our lane and one of these beauties will be in our freezer by the end of the year.

Feeling good !

How did the removal of that stick up your arse go mate? 😭 :oops: o_O

No seriously, good luck and I wish you a speedy recovery.(y)

Jaycey

African Refugee
How Animals Reclaimed Chernobyl

"On the edge of Europe, a deserted location reveals the answer. An abandoned village can change in a very short time into a sanctuary for plants, birds and animals. Shy and rare species, some thought to be on the brink of extinction are found in robust good health..."

Kanga

I remember about 2 years after Chernobyl a newspaper printed photos of the new leaves on oak trees, and the way they had been distorted and changed in size and shape.

Jaycey

African Refugee
I remember about 2 years after Chernobyl a newspaper printed photos of the new leaves on oak trees, and the way they had been distorted and changed in size and shape.
It's strange that the animals have prospered in a radioactive environment.
We're told that the radioactivity is greatly reduced but even stranger that Chernobyl tours are full of foreigners eager to visit! o_O

enoch

It's strange that the animals have prospered in a radioactive environment.
We're told that the radioactivity is greatly reduced but even stranger that Chernobyl tours are full of foreigners eager to visit! o_O
You any plans?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Got up to 950 Km today, no photos as far too many sheep out and didn't want to get the Yorkies or the Welshies over excited. I am impressed with progress so far as the nearest pub is only 3 Km away, getting back might be an issue though.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom