Mushroom

Wanted: Good news
Today the boss went back to work and the trust wasted no time in doing a photo opportunity after last night.
She's just got in and says thanks for your kind comments, and says Bill is very welcome!!
I'm more concerned that my ironing skills are once again clearly visible.
IMG-20211124-WA0002.jpg

Camden

National Trust to end fox ‘trail’ hunting on its land​

Hunts will collapse or struggle to keep going, saboteurs predict

The National Trust, one of the UK’s largest landowners, has announced the charity will no longer issue licences for “trail” hunting on its land

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom

National Trust to end fox ‘trail’ hunting on its land​

Hunts will collapse or struggle to keep going, saboteurs predict

The National Trust, one of the UK’s largest landowners, has announced the charity will no longer issue licences for “trail” hunting on its land

Great news, absolute travesty to call it a 'sport' As the sabs used to say 'For Fox sake stop hunting'

Camden

Lynx surprise on the shore of Lake Van​

The lynx, which is under the first degree protection because it is in danger of extinction and is on the Red List of the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN),

Shepherd Musa Başak, recorded the animal with his mobile phone, said that he saw a lynx for the first time in the region. Stating that he was very surprised when he saw the lynx, first noticed by shepherds dogs, Başak said, “While grazing the sheep on the mountain in İnköy, he first noticed what he thought was a cat but when I looked carefully, I realized that it was not a cat.

I tried to take a photo with my mobile phone right away. “I prevented the dogs from attacking and harming the lynx. I was astonished because I had not seen it in the region before. Then the lynx, climbed the rocks, disappeared,” he said.

video

0bb8351464.jpg

d68c2bb9ff.jpg

Latest Posts

Top Bottom