Akasya

Postless Pointer
Wanted: Good news
Wow , i use pirelli P zero nero , £120 , that hurts enough , £340 , are they made by Durex ?
Steve

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Wow , i use pirelli P zero nero , £120 , that hurts enough , £340 , are they made by Durex ?
Steve
245 / 40 / 21 / Y100 Bridgestone runflats, never again, think it ended up with a Michelin as none of the suppliers had the Bridgestones in stock

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Good rain here in the hills for a few days now, woke up to new snow on one of our our local mountains yesterday. Unfortunately the lake has receded so much that we are all having to move our pumps further, we will have to move it about 50m.

Mushroom

Top Poster Of Month
Coca Cola shares lost $4 billion just after.
No truth in the rumour that Ronaldo bought a load of shares before they rise again?

alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Would anyone stop drinking a product because a footballer doesn't use it? Probably being sponsored by something else.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Would anyone stop drinking a product because a footballer doesn't use it? Probably being sponsored by something else.
You would be surprised how gullible some people are. It is the essential premise behind all advertising. Would you buy a particular loo roll because the advert has a cute puppy in it? You bet they do.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Cracking result for Wales last night. Fabulous first goal too, goal of the series contender. I thought the Turks were very aggressive at the end. Good result when you think that the population of Wales is about 1/5 of that of Istanbul.

enoch

Cracking result for Wales last night. Fabulous first goal too, goal of the series contender. I thought the Turks were very aggressive at the end. Good result when you think that the population of Wales is about 1/5 of that of Istanbul.

They should stick to league football.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
The British ultrarunner Sabrina Verjee has shattered the record for completing all of the Lake District’s 214 Wainwright peaks in less than six days – making her the fastest athlete, male or female, by more than six hours.
I'll bet she does not want to anymore Kendal mint cake for a while.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Geat for thelibdems , poor still for Lab , disaster for the Torhy boy fans .
Fingers crossed , Drumpf , Nettleyahoo , Bojo next ?
The unholiest Trinity , worth praying for .
Steve

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Geat for thelibdems , poor still for Lab , disaster for the Torhy boy fans .
Fingers crossed , Drumpf , Nettleyahoo , Bojo next ?
The unholiest Trinity , worth praying for .
Steve
Unfortunately it is more than a trinty, no more to be said really.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom