pembelu

WANTED dress makers dummy or Mannequin
dress makers dummy (adjustable or size 10- 14) or bust or mannequin wanted for cash - for display or clothes making purposes
If anyone can help pls PM me
we are in mugla area- koycegiz:eyeye:
many thanks
Pembelu

pembelu

if any one knows where i can purchase one new one or second hand this would be very helpful.
i dont mind if its adjustable or solid can be shop style stand/dummy.
thanks

Last edited:

pembelu

still looking for one....not had any luck..am short of stealing one from a shop window
i dont mind if its ugly! or headless!! or armless ::::----)))))
anyone that may know of anyone who will sell one pls PM me / send me in the right direction to haggle for a bod!
cheers

pembelu

still not been able to find one or anyone willing to sell one.....if anyone knows anyone with a shop willing to sell one on pls PM me thanks....
also havent found a supplier who will be willing to send/sell a single one either....
condition not a major issue as such ...can be dressmakers dummy or mannequin style
thanks

pembelu

if anyone in bodrum area has a dummy to sell or knows someone with one available pls PM me thanks :)) happen to be able to collect from within this area & my need /desire remains the same ;-) ta

pembelu

uhm..really shouldnt have used the words 'need' or 'desire' should i !! i need something solid really, those blow ups are so volatile! but thanks for the idea all the same in fact i will be using the dummy or mannequin for display as well as making...its hard to describe but i know what i want & what im going to do with it!

pembelu

i found some busts now but still on the look out for a full bodied ( :)) mannequin to display clothes...if anyone sees one for sale or knows any shop gone bust/selling up pls do let me know :-0) cheers

karios

Living in Gumusluk
I know a few dummies that might be of use to you Lu!

pembelu

dont give me false hope! its the non talking / non moaning type i need & they just have to look pretty...hairless no issue! i can track down a wig...in this case size does matter...pref 8/10/12/14 :))))

Hi, There is a shop in Marmaris that sells tailors dummies. As you come in to marmaris, after the 1st big roundabout, the first stretch of shops, it,s on the left as you come in. don,t know prices but there,s lots in the window. Coming out of marmaris it,s on the same side as the seker bank. Good luck.

pembelu

thanks for that.
when we are that direction i will track it down. thanks for the tip off :))

Latest Posts

Top Bottom