DUCKS 2021

wanted builder
HI I am new to this site but i am looking for a builder called nimet can who lives in bodrum but works in the altinkum area, i purchased some land in akbuk back in 2006 with this nimit can and brian ferguson known as fergie , it seems now that nimet sold this land in 2019 without my knowledge so has basically run off with my money so from 2006 to now we must be talking a large amount of money, so the hunt is on to find this guy, i would really do with your help guys on tracking this scum bag down and to warn other people not to trust him , if i get a result i will gladly pay a reward , i am a guy who will track this guy down no matter how long it takes, why should these people have the right to get away with this regards ian

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
wanted builder
What kind of proof do you have ducks ? Is your name on the Tapu ? if so did you ever give power of attorney ?

DUCKS 2021

wanted builder
Hi yes my english solicitors have the proof but all we know is he lives in bodrum, so untill we find his address my solicitors cant serve papers, can i ask who you are and if you know the guy before i send over the proof please
regards
ian

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
wanted builder
I don't want to see any proof ducks, just a simple question is your name on the Tapu ?

Andybutt

wanted builder
I dont know the guy but you are going to have to instruct a Turkish solicitor to serve papers I would think

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
wanted builder
Do you have any copies of documents with his ID number on them? I assume that he could not sell using power of attourney after 13 years, I believe that they are time limited.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
wanted builder
I'm not a mate of his, if your name is not on the tapu then you own nothing regardless of any other documentation you have or how much money you put in, thats why I ask, others will ask the same question before they can help

DUCKS 2021

wanted builder
I dont know the guy but you are going to have to instruct a Turkish solicitor to serve papers I would think
Hi Andy, yes this is the problem, we only know he lives in bodrum so am trying to get a address to serve the papers of breach of contract

DUCKS 2021

wanted builder
I'm not a mate of his, if your name is not on the tapu then you own nothing regardless of any other documentation you have or how much money you put in, thats why I ask, others will ask the same question before they can help
Hi my solicitors are telling me that even i am not on the tapu i have a official agreement done at the notary that we all own a third of the land, i took my eye of the ball on that one and didnt realize i wasnt on the tapu but they are saying it isnt fraud but a breach of contract, i will go down the proper channels first but who knows where we will end but i am not prepared to walk away

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
wanted builder
What do you know about Brian Ferguson ? Does he live there ? Was he ripped off as well, might be easier to track down and able to help

Latest Posts

Top Bottom