CameronScott

Volkan Jewellers Akbuk contact details?
Volkan Jewellers Altinkum contact details?

Hello all,

My parents have recently returned from Akbuk and mentioned this Jewelers in Altinkum as it is where they got my Mum's eternity ring made, they were discussing with the owner getting a ring made for myself but unfortunately mislaid his contact details, does anyone know how I can contact Volkan at all?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Hilsjw

Volkanjewellery@hotmail.com mobile 0090 535 514 33 86. Bought a ring a year or two back. So info may have changed. I was not impressed with these people nor the ring I bought but they may have charged hands by now. Hope this helps.

CameronScott

Thanks a lot for the info. They said to my parents find us on Facebook but I couldn't find them for living on money! My Mum has had 2 rings made and both seem to be very good quality + they cleaned and swapped the diamonds on another of her rings free of charge. I just wanted to get a quote really - if you don't mind me asking what was the issue with yours?

trevoro

Charged £200 for 2 rings valued at another jeweller 2 days later at £76

I say Avoid them

CameronScott

The diamonds weren't swapped as there were noticable flaws in them which would be too difficult to replicate on another diamond.

Can people suggest another jewellers with a better reputation then? I am hoping to get an engagement ring made.

Thanks for your responses.

cafezara

Try Sinbad in Altinkum opposite Carrefour. Been there for years and offer an excellent service and are trustworthy as far as I am concerned and reasonably priced.

trevoro

Cannot remember name however a few hundred yards up from sinbads opposite migros jeweller good quality and service I thought better value than sinbad on site alterations etc and better exchange rates than sinbads
No issue with sinbads infact my daughter and son inlaw bought wedding rings there but this yr found the one opposite migros a little better

Hilsjw

I bought a Zaltanite from them & I am sure I was sold a pup ! The "gold" has worn off too. So for that reason, would suggest another establishment. If you have the time go into one of the less touristy towns e.g Soke or Izmir.

CameronScott

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the comments, I am familiar with sinbads walked past many times etc, would anyone have an email address for them?

Sounds like I should steer clear of volkan - I can only hope my mother didn't suffer the same fate as some of you :(

trevoro

Bumped
As a reminder for all those going over in next few weeks Volkan at Dolphin is a "Friend" till he has your money

Latest Posts

Top Bottom