Viva mar
Hi guys is there anyone out there who is buying a apartment at Viva Mar Didim off Marina road, have been told that they should be finished 15th July 2009. would like to make contact with any other purchasers and would be grateful with any response
Chris & Mel:eyeye:

Aarhus9

Viva mar
Hello there,
Sorry I have not got a property on Viva Mar, but I can tell you that there is no chance of them being completed this year. They look another year from completetion. Put some pressure on your seller to get a move on.
Reagrds
D

mrsed

Viva mar
I realise i'm responding to an old post but we also own an apt on Viva Mar & would like to get to know some other owners. We bought off plan about 3yrs ago & where told they would be completed in Sept 08!!!, it is now March 10 & we got a copy of our Tapu with notification of completion 3wks ago, we have also been told we only have 90 days from completion to snag & report any problems so we booked the 1st direct flight we came across-27th march. While we are excited to be finally getting out there we have been annoyed by the developers (international property agents, Rawtenstall Lancs) as they have fobbed us off so many times, even when we went over to their office & wouldnt move till we got some answers they tried to tellus the other owners were in no rush for completion as they bought for investment. So if anyone else had the same problems i would love to hear from you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom