DtB

VINN 3G Dongle
Anyone had any experience, good or bad, with this?

Am getting hacked off where I am having to go down to the Admin Office everytime I need to access the Internet but I hear I can only have a phone if I'm resident in Turkey................

Any thoughts would be appreciated...................

hijo

in my own clique
VINN 3G Dongle
..or if you have a turkish friend ,you can ask to put it in their name ..same as internet.. thats what we did when we first moved over.:28:

Reactions: DtB

altinkum kev

Non Active Member
VINN 3G Dongle
I use this at home in Altinkum as i can not get a land line due to the area i live, have had no problems with it, i am told i can use it with the dreambox sat system which i may try soon.

Reactions: DtB

hijo

in my own clique
VINN 3G Dongle
..i thought about just getting a dongle ..as i have 2 phone-lines and 2 internet connections..and its just too pricey ..but i have been told i have to keep it for my dream box:28:

DtB

VINN 3G Dongle
Tkx for the info frds, perhaps I'll look into that as the site I live on has had a quote for Site-Wide Internet at a mere $7K ..................... which any are not willing to contribute to................

Briand

VINN 3G Dongle
Hi I,am thinking of getting a dongle when we come out in march

1. How much for dongle

2. How much monthly or top up

3. How many gigabyte download or is it unlimited

Would be grateful for more info Thanks.

Briand.

DtB

VINN 3G Dongle
Have just been given info from the Turkcell site by a friend where, apparently, for a 4Gb Download it's YTL 39,-- p/mth on a 24mth contract. There also appears to be some info abt multiple users but that bit of the info is only in Turkish so it doesn't help me alot..............

perfect1949

i just love my clique
VINN 3G Dongle
hi dave ,i got a gongle from vodafone, and i play with it all the time and its great . cost was 100 tl for dongle 30 tl for sym and 20 tl for kontors

VINN 3G Dongle
The Turkcell dongle cost 140tl special offer,10tl for sim card,49tl for 4gb valid for 1 month & 5tl for registration if anyone is interested in one.
Vodaphone had none in stock but they were 99tl for dongle,15tl for sim,5tl for registration with 3 months access free with 1 mb limit then 35tl per month.Both dongles on payg.
We were told to avoid vodaphone as they are just recent to the market with them.

VINN 3G Dongle
Some friends of mine started out with Vodaphone but had lots of problems; they transferred to Turkcell and are extremely pleased. They couldn't get a phone line because of the location of their house.

SAMIMI

VINN 3G Dongle
We got a Turkcell (vinn) dongle pre-pay here in Turgutreis last week. When you agree to pay in advance, the lady in the Turkcell shop told me it is much easier and less hassle.
It has 4 GB download. The dongle cost 149tl
Sim card 30tl
Konturs 51tl
She said I will need to call in every month and top up my credit as you would a mobile phone. The least amount you can top up by is 20tl.
I am wondering if I was away from Turkey for more than one month, would I have to buy a new dongle and sim card and start all over again or would I just have to get a new sim card and just buy more konturs?
I'm told SKYPE uses a lot and I do like to chat, so I don't know how long my 51tl worth of konturs will last. I also want to be able to talk to Turkish people who are teaching turkish on the web.

DtB

VINN 3G Dongle
What's the download speed like? A mate who tried a dongle out tells me it's terribly slow but then I don't know if it was one of these VINN things or not.
I thought I read somewhere that the download is 21MBps but I really don't know whether that's good, super good or just downright Slo-Mo...

Briand

VINN 3G Dongle
Hi just a quick question will one of these dongle,s work near the hospital Hunters Valley area.

Thanks Briand.

VINN 3G Dongle
Beware this dongle will not work with Windows 7 as it is not compatible in it's current state as it is missing the driver for windows 7.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom