Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Villas 2010
Hi Ainsley, hope you managed to try some of the favourite eateries. There is The Mercan Storey, right next door to 3 Brothers, you can't get any closer to the action in the village than that. Our family stayed in May, it is a small run family business of about 20 apartments. Ishan is so helpful there. The Ali Baba chef and staff moved there also and the restuarant is getting great reviews too. I think Thomas Cook do they but if you go on Traveladvisor.net, sure you'll find them and their reviews.

Villas 2010
Hi
We have a lovely villa in the centre of Yalikavak. It's only 10 mins walk on the flat to the centre and the beach. You'd be hard pushed to find a better location.
Good luck!

Bobby

Villas 2010
Hi Ainsley,

Have a look holidaylettings.co.uk called villa 9 ref 43944, I haven't stayed there(the dates i wanted were booked) but I did enquire and she was lovley, really helpful. I believe it is close to all the restaurants and bars.

Hope this helps.

Lou

cweir

Villas 2010
We have a two bedroom apartment in Turgutreis town centre. It is 80 metres form sandy beach and 3 mims walk to bar street, shops and restaurants ect. PM me for further details. Thanks

Villas 2010
Hi - We have a villa at Kadikalesi which is about 20 minutes along the beach to Turgetreis and 10 mins on the Dolmus. Kadikalesi itself has its own grocer shop/s; 2 or 3 little restaurants on the beach and two pizza places. So, you have the choice of local and quiet or 20 mins and nightlife!

If you are interested, please pm me. Either way, hope you have great holiday!

Dolly

Kadiklasi

Villas 2010
Hi we too have a 4 bed villa in kadikalesi with private pool and it is a vailable for rent.Its on the dolmus run and one passes every 5 mins into town 2.5 kms also 300m to beach and walk into centre.best of both worlds.If you are interested pm me and I can send details and pictures.

Regards

Paul

Villas 2010
Hi, if you pm me I can give you details of a 3 bed ground floor apartment with pool 5 mins walk to turgetries town and beach.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom