Catvt

Villa needed for rental over the winter
Hi Everyone,

Thanks again everyone for your advice on buying in Gumsan. I have now decided to rent somewhere over the winter while I decide what to do. If anyone has somewhere available from November until April for a reasonable price in the Gumusluk/Yakilavak area. Please could you contact me . My main criteria is that it has everything I need to live i.e cutlery etc, a sea view is preferable and an open fire would be amazing (but not essential ;-). Am willing to pay bills and am very tidy!
All help appreciated!
Thanks
Cat

My villa is in the flat central part of Yalikavak about 10 mins walk to the beach and village centre. It is available for a long winter let. Please contact me if you're interested. You can read all about the villa on my website (in my profile).

pldouglas

You could try asking Sehval at Clover Villas, her offices are right on the dolmus depot in Yalikavak. We have known her for about 5 years and have always found her to be reliable and proffesional. She will certainly have a range of apartments or villas to rent.

saz007

Hi ihave a 3 bedroom villa in gumusluk. It is near koyunbaba bay. Absolutely stunning views. PM for more details.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom