Helly

Villa maintenance in Dalyan
It seems to us that the cost of villa maintenance has increased exorbitantly in Dalyan in the last few years, so much so that we are considering moving on from our current providers.
Can anyone point us in the direction of good, reliable villa and garden/pool maintenance people to get some quotes?
Thanks in advance

Helen

Peregrine

well what do you pay and what do you get for the money?

if its value for money why worry. in the end you will always find someone to do the job for less (by doing less or doing it less well) but you end up no better off

xanadu

Helly

I would recommend contacting “Utopia” in Dalyan for your management contract.

They took care of our villa and pool for 2 1/2 years before we retired here last year.

Their fees and professionalism were second to none. They are English owned with a certified registered Turkish translator in residence [very handy and reasonable fees] and they served me well beyond the call of duty.

I never felt the need to query any request for payment on any additional items that appeared on my bill as it was always documented. Importantly they always succeeded in getting the best price for quality [Note I say quality, as others will get you the job done, even at a lower price but do not use quality craftsmen and materials]

All services are available from cleaning, guest services, pool services, gardening and arrangement of maintenance, purchase and installation of anything you require.

Totally trustworthy unlike some I hear about around town I suggest you give them a call or drop them an email. You’ll find their contact details on their web site "UtopiaDalyan" or PM me if you would like to talk more

Latest Posts

Top Bottom