Kadiklasi

Villa Insurance
Hi Im new to the forum(just today) and was wondering if anyone knows how to arrange house insurance for our 4 bed villa and how much it costs
Thanks

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Villa Insurance
Hello and welcome to the forum, sorry i can't help with your request but welcome anyway.

Jeannie

cweir

Villa Insurance
We do our house insurance through a Turkish agent who speaks fluent English. His office is in Ortakent but he will come to your home should you wish. PM me if you want his number.

Kadiklasi

Villa Insurance
thanks for reply,i am in ireland now so how would that work?would he be able to look at it anyway i wonder and set it up by email.
Thanks Paul

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Villa Insurance
there is an insurance company that advertise through this forum, called Intasure, I am not sure how expensive they are or how good their service is but I am sure if you Google 'home insurance house abroad' or something like that you will find plenty of companies offering cover, it depends if you want to use a company based in Turkey or not I suppose. we use TEB who have recently been taken over by Zurich, their local office is in Turgutreis up near the marina, Ibrahim speaks good English and is very accommodating, he arranged our car renewal while we were sitting in a local bar to save us having to go up to the marina!!!!

Maisie

Villa Insurance
We arranged our villa insurance through Intasure while we were in the UK. Initially I approached them by email. However, they replied by telephone. Very, very helpful people. All very straightforward and easily accomplished. They emailed their quotation and sent a hard copy by post. Maisie

Viv-Nigel

Villa Insurance
We use Intasure for our 4 bed villa, can be done by phone or internet, costs about 200 pounds for buildings and contents.

Viv

Redhand

Villa Insurance
Hi our 3 bedroom detached Villa plus private pool in Akbuk premium cost 255 euro with Intasure, the have offices in UK and Turkey they were very helpful, I sent them an email asking for a quote and they returned a quote by email and them rang me in Ireland and went through all the details etc. I had other quotes they were all around the same price but these guys were easiest to deal with. there phone number 0044 208 274 6777 or Holiday Home Insurance & Second Home Insurance from Intasure. If you want any other info send me a PM. good luck

gren

Villa Insurance
Be careful with Intasure. Some people are still waiting for claim satisfaction for water damage issues..see the threads..

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Villa Insurance
HI
If you have a turkish bank account I would recommend that you get a quote from them...they all seem quite competitive

Good luck !!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom