abi

villa for swap /exchange
hi i have a small 3 bed turkish villa with large garden i am lookıng for an apt 1 or 2 bed in altinkum if any one interested please pm me with what you have in mind open to any offers thanks ps look at pic in my gallery thanks.

Last edited:

abi

villa for swap /exchange
have a look at the photo in my gallery let me know what you all think thanks

abi

villa for swap /exchange
hi sorry for no replys had to go away for a few days any one who would lıke to have a look would have to after 4 th of september hope thats ok for you all i will send you msg thanks

villa for swap /exchange
Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm sorry but that is not a good photo I would not go to view that place, the first thing you notice are the ugly water tanks on the roof, you need to show the more positive things, eg. view, nice rooms, garden etc!

Peregrine

villa for swap /exchange
have a look at the photo in my gallery let me know what you all think thanks

not a lot

I see a loty of this sort of thing on here - ane crummy photo and you seem to think the worls will be beating a path to your door offering you lots of dosh. Unfortunately life isnt like that

There was a guy on here selling and he had a walkthrough video - THAT is the way to do it

Harsh? maybe, but oh so true I am afraid

Happypups - what a fabulous contribution - two (out of your 3) posts that say the identical platitude!! Give me some of what your'e on, it must be good

Peregrine

villa for swap /exchange

Mushtaq

Founding Member
villa for swap /exchange
Just a reminder, having multiple IDs is not allowed and when found the memberships will be revoked.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom