mickeylove

villa for rent beldibi
I have a 3 bed villa to let in beldibi furnished and would prefer long term let if anyone is interested it has a garden and two terraces one with a seas view it is backed by woods perfect for a family also the site has security and a very large pool its a beautiful house can provide photos on request. rent is 550 pounds per month excluding electric water phone etc

I also have a business for sale as I have relocated to alanya with my husband and baby trying to run it from there is impossible it is succesfull and I have had it for 3 years it is up and running ready for the season silver and gift shop on lease so includes fixture fittings and all stock ready to walk into price is 70000 pounds lease is 32000 euros which can be paid in one go or through season I believe further details available call 00905468723132

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
villa for rent beldibi
I have a 3 bed villa to let in beldibi furnished and would prefer long term let if anyone is interested it has a garden and two terraces one with a seas view it is backed by woods perfect for a family also the site has security and a very large pool its a beautiful house can provide photos on request. rent is 550 pounds per month excluding electric water phone etc

I also have a business for sale as I have relocated to alanya with my husband and baby trying to run it from there is impossible it is succesfull and I have had it for 3 years it is up and running ready for the season silver and gift shop on lease so includes fixture fittings and all stock ready to walk into price is 70000 pounds lease is 32000 euros which can be paid in one go or through season I believe further details available call 00905468723132

Yeh, nice to meet you too!!!!!!!!!!

PASH

villa for rent beldibi
Just joined for the sole purpose of selling and renting - i now agree, i think a small period in the sin bin required

carolk

R.I.P
villa for rent beldibi
There are loads from Mickeylove, business for sale, long term let etc. Cant have read Mushtaq's new rule!!.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom