Broom

viewing trip update
Hi,
We have just got back from our viewing trip with Curbanoglu to Akkaya gardens - we were shown round by Jo Yilmaz and the managing directors son - Kushak. We totally loved the area, thought it was so peaceful and picturesque. We thought the standard of the build was superb. We have changed our minds about the villas at Akkaya gardens as they are too small, you would be better off with 1 of the 2 bed apartments there and make the utility room into a 3rd single bedroom. We laughed at the non existent health and safety regs here - no hard hats worn while walking around the building sites - not so funny however when my husband stood on a plank of wood with a nail sticking out of it, which went through his trainner and his foot . They did however take us to the health centre for a tetanus and gave us anti-biotics.
We also met up With Ruth from Ladybird estates who gave us loads of info and us a couple of interesing properties, with potential but not as good a position as Akkaya.

Does anyone have anything positive to say about a) Curbanoglu and their whole buying process b) are you pleased with your properties despite not having your TAPU?
Has anyone seen proof that Curbanoglu actually own the land ?
Were you satisfied on your final inspection that all your snags were corrected?
Sorry to ask so much but we want to get as much info as possible before making a final decision.
Thanks
Sally

juco

viewing trip update
Good that you have lots of questions, however I cannot give you the information you require. You are taking the correct approach by asking and enquiring what you must do now regardless of what feedback you get is turn this into a contract and get `official` checks made on the land do not accept hearsay. All the questions you have regardless of the answers you receive must be put in your contract. Each part of the contract should have money held back until completed, ie snagging Tapu etc.

GnD

viewing trip update
my husband stood on a plank of wood with a nail sticking out of it, which went through his trainner and his foot .

Off topic BUT

The very same thing happened to me while viewing Hillside, didn't end up buying there we chose Olivium instead, not related to the rusty nail!

apologies for being somewhat off topic

Debbie

dalyansteve

viewing trip update
Nice position?? Good build quality?? True. Notwithstanding the lack of Tapu??? Then go on to say you went out with Ruth to look at other properties. Look any where on this forum, you will see Ruth"Dalaman Deli" gives good serious advice that cannot be questioned. If you have any questions about Dalaman property, TAKE her advice. She is not stupid, she knows what is going on, but no she can not say anything nasty for health and safety reasons, so just Listen.

slavomir

viewing trip update
Hi Broom,
We bought off plan in Akkaya Garden.We have not seen any proof whether Curbanoglu really own that land(we did not ask for it).We were told the completion would be finished by the end of September.Do you think it is possible? When you see dvd with complex,it seems to me too much to be done.Could you tell me your opinion about that,please?
Thank`s
Slavo

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
viewing trip update
Nice position?? Good build quality?? True. Notwithstanding the lack of Tapu??? Then go on to say you went out with Ruth to look at other properties. Look any where on this forum, you will see Ruth"Dalaman Deli" gives good serious advice that cannot be questioned. If you have any questions about Dalaman property, TAKE her advice. She is not stupid, she knows what is going on, but no she can not say anything nasty for health and safety reasons, so just Listen.

I also agree with everything you have just said ,

Jeannie

Broom

viewing trip update
Hi,
They are definately well into the build at Akkaya Gardens, so would think it may well be completed near to Sept, as with all builds they often go slightly over the completion date.
All I can tell you is what we saw - both apartment blocks and all the villas were built up to roof level, so they still have the roofs to put on, windows to go in, renderring to be done and all interiors to be done.
Hope this helps.
sally

Latest Posts

Top Bottom