gerard

Videocameras
Attention: Site Committee Chairman/Member,

Hi, I have got this message,
Did you all ??
Due to the rising nature of crime in the Bodrum area the municipality has decided to tighten security. The Bodrum Municipality has instructed the Jandarma in writing (letter No: B054VLK4482500/870/5948) dated 30.12.2009 to inform all site management companies that all sites are required to install security cameras. These cameras must be installed by 01.03.2010 and upon completion of installation must be reported to the Jandarma. In response to this requirement I would like to have the cameras installed as soon as possible. For any sites that don’t have a telephone line firstly we need to have a line installed and then the cameras can be installed. At a later date I will provide you with a detailed quote for either just the cameras or (where there is no telephone line) the telephone line and cameras.
Gerard

Last edited by a moderator:

captain

Videocameras
Who did you get this message from? Not somebody who sells closed circuit security cameras?
:heh::heh::heh:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Videocameras
Don't worry Parrot - it's only KKOB on his rounds :gulme:

I take it this will mean we'll all get another hike on our sitesi fees.....

C

butt007

Warren
Videocameras
Hi Gerard, we enquired about security cameras for our site of 7 blocks last summer and the cost was.......better sit down...... 14000tl for 12 cameras so we did'nt bother, because your security man would have to be sat in his office watching the screen(s) unless of course you took on another man to patrol your site.

As far as I understand it this price included fitting.
Warren

Latest Posts

Top Bottom