zozatky

Victory even with the odds against us.
Today we have finally got in our hot little hands the Tapu for some property we purchased some 6 years ago. Ita a very long story and I wont bore you with the details. Suffice to say it involved a crooked emlak a German fraudster & a solicitor who didnt know is A....from is Elbow. We have only managed to bring it to its conclusion because of the help of our second solicitor Mutlu Karakuyu. He managed to achive in six months what the other one could not do in 6 years. Having spent a lot of time working in the UK he had a much better idea of what we expected from him, And also a far more professtionl attitude. Any way we are over the moon and really pushed the boat out by having a Burgerking for lunch. We now feel like Property Tycoons.:pressie:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
congratulations, there is nothing to beat the feeling of that TAPU in your hand

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Congratulations, maybe you can say the same to me one day!!!!!!!!

Jeannie

Reactions: GnD

GnD

Zozatky,

I can imagine how you feel. It's exactly how I'd like to feel! :p I am so very pleased for you and anyone who finally receives what they paid for!!!! usually a forgone conclusion.

We're on our 5th year of waiting!

Debbie

Martyn

Good news. It gives hope for the people waiting a long time for theirs.

Mag

Congratulations and well done!! Enjoy your place now!!

ChrisBobs

That is great news, that you have the tapu and that you found someone to trust!
Enjoy being a property tycoon!

may

congratulations I love to hear good news BRILLLLLLLL

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Congratulations, it is great to have that very hot piece of paper in your file. Enjoy the celebrations.

nanamo

Congratulations and very well done - proof it can happen - still waiting for ours but now with a wee bit of hope.

Mary

How fantastic for you both, you have what you so rightly deserve good on you and thanks for this news.
Mary xx

zozatky

We should have known it was to simple just to collect our long awaited TAPU.
It turned out that there was a hefty price to pay .The German fraudster had not payed either her share of the purchase tax or any of the land taxes going back to 2004. And of course the crooked emlak had not payed the purchase tax that we payed them. Before the tapu was released to us we had to pay the lot,

So those of you out there waiting for your documents be aware there could be hidden costs. Forgot to mention the purchase tax is callculated not from the value of the year its purchased but the year the TAPU is issued Also the land tax is callculated from the year you purchased with any fines added on. My comment they want it all ways as usual.

Last edited:

GnD

I am so very sorry to hear that Zozatky! At least you have it!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom