mangrego

vets in Altinkum
Morning all

Could anyone reccomend a good vet in Altinkum we will be living there in September and would like some advice as to who other members use for their pets. I am already aware of the vet in Yennishar i think his name is Ali he has a large shop that sells all types of dog food.

Any other tips would be great

thanks

Mandy

Gin&Tonic

vets in Altinkum
There's a Turkish/German vet just a little way past Carrefour, sorry his name's gone right out of my head, and he's very good. Also sells a range of food, treats, toys etc and his English is very good.

jakebeak

vets in Altinkum
Hi there, I'd recommend Ali Durmuş and Cem, they have a practice in the centre of Didim. I'm sure someone will come along and tell you exactly where. I can't remember the street! They have looked after our dogs and cats since we came here and they're excellent. They also sell food and other things for pets. They both speak English well. Ali is also the vet for the local dog shelter. You always get a cup of tea in there!

carolk

R.I.P
vets in Altinkum
I think they are all very good but my vote goes to Halil opp IS Bank, simply because he takes in strays, he has cages in his clinic for them and manages to re -home many. Hes a very kind guy.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
vets in Altinkum
We also use Ali Durmuş. He is the only vet in Didim with an XRay machine, a scanner, blood testing equipment and an intensive care cage. He also uses Pfizer/Intervet vaccinations not the cheaper stuff from India & Czechoslovakia which some vets have. His pet food is normally the cheapest in Didim too.

Apart from him there is Emrah Boran (Daisy Vet) above Pizza Pizza, Halil Aykin (Pet Life) opposite Isbank, another vet opposite Tansas and a new one called Yaser Aykut (Aybek Vet) just round the back of Didim High Street.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
vets in Altinkum
We use Halil Aykin at Pet Life. We found our Persian cat breeder through him and he also takes care of my parents dog and the dog on our other complex.
The kitten that i took home to nurse was also rescued by Halil. He is a good man who as CarolK says is always taking in injured and abandoned animals if he can help.

mangrego

vets in Altinkum
thanks for all the reply's

is Ali the vet in Yennishar in theshop near the childrens park?

regards

mandy

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
vets in Altinkum
Val recommended Ali Durmuş to us and i must say he's fantasic!.Our bitch had an at his operation at his clinic he phoned next morning to see how she was doing and told us what to do and he checked that she's healed properly,she had her two last jabs yesterday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom