Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirazz

Very Personal and Private Translation - Help Required
Hi all,

I have a (long) very private and personal letter I wish to send to Turkey, and need it written in Turkish so there are no misunderstandings. It needs to be written by a native or a very proficient Turkish speaker (definately not me!!).

Is there anybody out there willing to help me out? This is very very important to me but there is no way can I do it alone, or in English. If nobody here can help, can someone please point me in the direction of someone who can. I am willing to pay.

Please can someone help me?

jcrian

I expect Shirley or Pebble will be along later and they maybe able to help

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
why dont you just go into translation on google and you can translate whole sentances on line. I do it with Swedish and Turkish its very good and impressive. Can be hilairious too I m afraid.

flowerpotman

No Clique just Creak
If you pm me i will give you Alis email and you can ask him if he will do it.

Mirazz

Thanks everyone,

It is too important a letter (to me) for it to be misunderstood or translated wrongly or I would attempt it myself through on-line translators.

Flowerpotman - i will send you a pm.

Meanwhile, if Shirely or Pebble are available ???

It isn't urgent it is translated NOW, I haven't done it. I am busy drafting it at the moment but obviously need to know I have someone I can call on to translate when it's ready.

Thanks all :)

Hi.Dont try the goggle translation,it is ok for a few words or phrase,but anything more and it's all out of context, good luck.

Last edited:

Mirazz

Yeah I know, I would never try those on-line translators for anything of more than one sentence. I have been 'trying' to learn Turkish for about 18 months now so know how the context (suffixes etc) can all be written wrongly, and like I say I want NO misunderstandings in this letter.

I have Ali's e-mail address courtesy of Flowerpotman (thank you) so I will give that a shot. Oooohhh I hope he doesn't mind me barging in :)

pebble

Mirazz, go ahead and write it, send it to me and I WILL TRANSLATE IT FOR YOU. i HOPE IT ISNT A TEN PAGER THOUGH....

Mirazz

Thanks Pebble - I will pm you if that's ok x

pebble

go for it, do it now when i am wide awake.......

Go to Pizza Gonen Whickham View Denton Burn they are all Turkish staff & good lads.

zozatky

Thanks everyone,

It is too important a letter (to me) for it to be misunderstood or translated wrongly or I would attempt it myself through on-line translators.

Flowerpotman - i will send you a pm.

Meanwhile, if Shirely or Pebble are available ???

It isn't urgent it is translated NOW, I haven't done it. I am busy drafting it at the moment but obviously need to know I have someone I can call on to translate when it's ready.

Thanks all :)

Do it yourself with a free translation download. Its muppet proof Babylon Translation Software and in your own time .

Thanks zozatky,very easy to down load and to follow,even for me!! Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom