very glad 2b here
hi .. I'm Salem from KSA and I'm very glad 2 b 1 of you, great family N this

forum ,,,, have a nice day.

Fendouglas

Gangless!
very glad 2b here
hi .. I'm Salem from KSA and I'm very glad 2 b 1 of you, great family N this

forum ,,,, have a nice day.

Welcome... I'm very pleased Zuberdust will have someone who 'texts' the same language (whatever it is???)!:smartass:

Tess

very glad 2b here
:9: Hi Salem and welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy your time with us and join in. :9:

senben

very glad 2b here
welcome 2 u .. Zuberdust
thanx

thank you Fendouglas to be here .. best regards

very lovely passing by dear Margaret .. thanks a lot

Carolk .. thank you so much 4 your lovely passing

hi tess thanks alot for your lovely passing ..

Last edited by a moderator:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
very glad 2b here
Welcome Salem -- pardon my ignorance but where is KSA ??
Yea - think Zuber has a new " Buddy "
Salem - please read the rules re back to back postings
Have a good time on TLF

:77wu:

Tess

very glad 2b here
Welcome Salem -- pardon my ignorance but where is KSA ??
Yea - think Zuber has a new " Buddy "
Salem - please read the rules re back to back postings
Have a good time on TLF

:77wu:

Thanks Luckycat, I didn't like to ask where was KSA, thought I might have been the only one who didn't know :roundgrin

I have just googled it and think it is Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!

Please tell us more Salem, do you come to Turkey on holidays or do you have family in Turkey, now I am intrigued, Intrigued and only a little nosey :roundgrin

Last edited:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
very glad 2b here
Welcome... I'm very pleased Zuberdust will have someone who 'texts' the same language (whatever it is???)!:smartass:

Hi and welcome, i have enough difficulty with Turkish... text goes straight over my head... Zuber will have to translate... :)

senben

very glad 2b here
thanks alot lucky cat 4ur kind passing ~ good luck

welcome back dear Tess ~ oh ye that's right I do come from Saudi Arabia ~ have a nice day

miss money penny you are most welcome dear ~ what a kind question u r asking :) .. Really you can not imagine and describe my happiness
from the first breath of mine~ so I'm Salem from Saudia ~ 32 y-o ~ a billiards champion ~ good swimmer ~ architectur design creater ~ 3 languages speaker /Eng. Turk. Persian / including mine which's Arabic ~ aircrafts world huge information ~ finaly you have 2know that my face is white and my blood is red ¤love you Turkey¤ ~Dear Tess hope you find what you are wondering 2ask ~ thank you so much ~ Best Regards

dear, Tess ,,, plz look at what i posted recently ~ and by the way i know some people in Istanbul & izmir ,but i feel sorry to forget istanbul's people's contact # ,but it's OK that i still contacting Mohandis Salami in Izmir.
Thanx for your asking Tess

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
very glad 2b here
Senben,

4 Back To Back Posts in 1 thread is really pushing your luck.

Please adhere to Rule #13

senben

very glad 2b here
hi alan ,, a million welcome dear ,, its ok alan take it easy man :) forget about difficult here and let your heart & 2lips (dodaglar) show the happiness ,, thank you Alan

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
very glad 2b here
You're most welcome Senben... it will be nice to read some of you comments and opinions... lots going on here as you'll probably see and some BIG plans afoot..!

Alan.

hijo

in my own clique
very glad 2b here
thanks alot lucky cat 4ur kind passing ~ good luck

welcome back dear Tess ~ oh ye that's right I do come from Saudi Arabia ~ have a nice day

miss money penny you are most welcome dear ~ what a kind question u r asking :) .. Really you can not imagine and describe my happiness
from the first breath of mine~ so I'm Salem from Saudia ~ 32 y-o ~ a billiards champion ~ good swimmer ~ architectur design creater ~ 3 languages speaker /Eng. Turk. Persian / including mine which's Arabic ~ aircrafts world huge information ~ finaly you have 2know that my face is white and my blood is red ¤love you Turkey¤ ~Dear Tess hope you find what you are wondering 2ask ~ thank you so much ~ Best Regards

dear, Tess ,,, plz look at what i posted recently ~ and by the way i know some people in Istanbul & izmir ,but i feel sorry to forget istanbul's people's contact # ,but it's OK that i still contacting Mohandis Salami in Izmir.
Thanx for your asking Tess

wellcome to the forum senben,sorry i don,t understand a lot of this text crap..any chance you could right in plain english..i always thought text were meant for mobile telephones ..not forums:dizzy:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom