IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Vegan Activists
Why can't they accept that we are happy for them to be vegans? We also have the right to choose> Where the hell was security? This is criminal damage.
I reckon 400 hours community service cleaning is about right. They can eat their tofu lunch in the mealbreak.

Last edited:

Mushroom

Vegan Activists
Then give them a whipping, using real leather whips before finally spraying them with pig manure.
I would buy tickets for that !

Chasey

Vegan Activists
Vegans who see the exploitation of animals for food and produce including milk from cows forced to be separated from their calves (a very disturbing thing if you have watched it on U Tube as I have) and basically raped with artificial insemination so we can add a heart attack fluid to our tea, are understandable and honorable people who have and frankly deserve a lot of my respect.

Being truly Vegan is hard work

Vegans educating people about their abuse of livestock is an honorable thing as today there's too big a gap between the reality of eating meat and using dairy, and the brutal truth.

Vegans who do shit like this are NOT helping the cause unless you believe all media exposure is good media exposure. Personally, I feel it gives the Anti's license.

I frankly think people are more upset about being exposed to the truth of their meat-eating dairy using hypocrisy than they are about the activism. They want to continue to gorge in blissful ignorance.

HOWEVER

I personally don't see a viable alternative to feeding the planet than meat and dairy and I'd murder 1000 animals with a spoon to save 1 human life, so I am not accepting the Meat is murder argument QED: I have respect for Vegans but I respectfully disagree with them.

Vegetarian activists are pretentious wankers who I have no time for thanks to their half-hearted beliefs

I personally try to eat vegetarian 3 days a week as I feel our overdependence on meat is unwise and unhealthy and a 30% reduction in the demand for livestock and dairy would have a significant impact on the environment.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Vegan Activists
Vegans who see the exploitation of animals for food and produce including milk from cows forced to be separated from their calves (a very disturbing thing if you have watched it on U Tube as I have) and basically raped with artificial insemination so we can add a heart attack fluid to our tea, are understandable and honorable people who have and frankly deserve a lot of my respect.

Being truly Vegan is hard work

Vegans educating people about their abuse of livestock is an honorable thing as today there's too big a gap between the reality of eating meat and using dairy, and the brutal truth.

Vegans who do shit like this are NOT helping the cause unless you believe all media exposure is good media exposure. Personally, I feel it gives the Anti's license.

I frankly think people are more upset about being exposed to the truth of their meat-eating dairy using hypocrisy than they are about the activism. They want to continue to gorge in blissful ignorance.

HOWEVER

I personally don't see a viable alternative to feeding the planet than meat and dairy and I'd murder 1000 animals with a spoon to save 1 human life, so I am not accepting the Meat is murder argument QED: I have respect for Vegans but I respectfully disagree with them.

Vegetarian activists are pretentious wankers who I have no time for thanks to their half-hearted beliefs

I personally try to eat vegetarian 3 days a week as I feel our overdependence on meat is unwise and unhealthy and a 30% reduction in the demand for livestock and dairy would have a significant impact on the environment.
Good point , well made . Me to a " T "
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom