Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Van Morisson's become a Dad Again
Van Morrison and his wife, he has just become a Dad again at Age 64, to George Ivan the Third. Van Morrison Official Site

A piece of Good Feeling News over the Christmas Season. I love his music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SP60n9v2YM]YouTube - VAN MORRISON - Brown Eyed Girl[/ame]

Last edited:

hijo

in my own clique
...congrats to "VAN the MAN"..still got live ammunition at 64 ..:gulme:can,t be bad..:28:

Martyn

Personally I don't believe in 'old parents' i'm ashamed to say.

hijo

in my own clique
..i don,t beleive in santa ..but its done me no harm..:bounce:

Tess

I do love Van Morrisons music, love his voice. I particularly love a relatively new song of his Celtic New Year, which is appropriate for coming into another year. But can't get Utube in work so can't let you hear it, so if you get to hear it, hope you like.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I do love Van Morrisons music, love his voice. I particularly love a relatively new song of his Celtic New Year, which is appropriate for coming into another year. But can't get Utube in work so can't let you hear it, so if you get to hear it, hope you like.

Thank you for suggesting this track Tess, I too love his voice, it just makes me chill out.

YouTube - Celtic New Year

There ye go Tess - Brilliant.............Vans The Man.

Thank you from me too James, lovely chill out tune before I go for my walk this afternoon.

Tess

Ahh Ase, Carrickfergus is not too far from where I live. Approx 28 miles. It has a beautiful castle.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrickfergus_Castle]Carrickfergus Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Summertime

Golden Girls
Ahh Ase, Carrickfergus is not too far from where I live. Approx 28 miles. It has a beautiful castle.

So, Tess, what are you doing in Turky, when you came from such a beautiful country with very rich culture.

Tess

I don't live in Turkey Ase, I just go there to holiday. To be honest Ase, Northern Ireland is a very beautiful country as is Southern Ireland, but our weather does leave such a lot to be desired, we have an abundance of rain, hence why our country is so lush and green. Our winters can be very wet and cold, however we do not have such cold as your country. I suppose it can be said the grass is always greener on the other side, and when you live and work in a country the need is always to explore pastures new.
I do love where I live Ase, but I do yearn for heat in my bones and Turkey never disappoints.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
...but I do yearn for heat in my bones and Turkey never disappoints.

Blooming heck Sharon you don't want to be saying things like that aloud...you'd make some young lad's day in Altinkum! He'd think his boat had come in and you'd never get rid of him regardless of how many Circus puds you've eaten. :28:
Carol x

Sorry don't know what has got into me tonight (apart from a box of Terry's All Gold).

Seriously, I think you live in a lovely place. I joined the Army at 19 (to see the world etc) but the b's sent me to Londonderry (or Derry as it is now) for 2years. I didn't see a whole lot as most of it was 'out of bounds'. All I remember is the frigging rain. However, I did go back last year for a short break - only had 3 days there and it was still raining!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom