peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Utility bills
Just wondering if the bills are coming in a more orderly manner these days?
If so how often are you getting yours? .. And are they still cutting you off quickly if you dont ante up?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Utility bills
Bills are more regular and utilities are being cut off quicker. Lot of people will find their meters gone if the bills are not paid.

I saw lot of people in Aydem (new elec company) with wads of cash to pay their outstanding bills so they can get their meters back.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Utility bills
They normally read our meter every 2 months but they missed us in March so we've just had a 4 month bill.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Utility bills
You know you CAN do it yourself if you want?

Just take the readings and your account number to the Aydem offices and they'll do you a bill.

Karyn UK

Utility bills
Mine gets read every three months but they don't cut you off until after six months...I wasn't here in December when the bill came and I just payed both together when the next bill came. The arrears were shown on the bottom of the new bill.

K

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Utility bills
Bills are more regular and utilities are being cut off quicker. Lot of people will find their meters gone if the bills are not paid.

I saw lot of people in Aydem (new elec company) with wads of cash to pay their outstanding bills so they can get their meters back.

Another crazy idea. The meters are'nt even theirs to take!!!

Harem

I've cliqued
Utility bills
Since I requested my phone bill on line (i.e. emailed to me) they have been arriving in my post box with amazing regularity!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom